XIII. CROSSING X THE X LINE

-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-

Kamine sighed as she took a seat in the farthest possible corner from Hisoka. The man didn't even try to fight it as he probably knew she would continue to move until she was as far as physically possible away from him.

The girl winced as pain shot up her side upon sitting down, she reached up her hand which was covered in blood. She sighed, slipping off her bag as she pulled out a first aid kit. She started treating the wounds she could reach as she tried her best not to cry out at the pain. It was already embarrassing enough being "lovers" with Hisoka, last thing she wanted was him hearing her whimper in pain as she applied serum and stitched up her deep cuts.

Her shoulder still wasn't moving normally, she couldn't fully extend her arm but she'd just have to make due with the limited movement she still had. She glanced across the room at Hisoka who shifted uncomfortably, it was then she noticed he too had wounds that he neglected to treat. She glanced down at her first aid kid, she couldn't believe she was doing this.

She stepped to the man who looked over at her with an amused gleam, "Oh. What's this? Did you come to treat my wounds, Princess?" Hisoka chuckled menacingly as she cringed at the nickname. She debated turning away right then if it wasn't for the uncomfortable shifting he'd been doing the last half hour that she'd been ignoring. He was going to drive her mad if she didn't shut him up.

She dropped the medical kit in his lap before stomping away.

"Oh, but I can't use this. I don't know how to treat wounds." Hisoka stopped her as she snapped her head at him with a growl, "Looks like you'll have to do it for me." He held out the white box of medical supplies as it took every ounce of willpower in the girl not to deck the man in the face right there.

She sighed before grabbing the kit, kneeling down as she inspected his wounds. She ignored him as he stripped his shirt. She was sure he was probably hoping for a reaction out of the female but she had been treating members of the Zoldyck family for common injuries ever since she was a child, so she only felt a mild discomfort as she began treating his wounds.

Master Illumi had a particular interest in ordering her to dress his wounds every time Killua tried to attack him. Kamine could never comprehend why Killua found it so infuriating watching Kamine as she was ordered to treat Illumi's wounds, but he never stabbed Illumi again after that.

"You're pretty good at this." Hisoka's eyes widened as she stitched up the cut on his stomach, "It's almost as if you've stitched up dozens of wounds like this before." He eyed her suspiciously as she ignored him. She didn't even hesitate as her fingers became covered in the man's blood as she worked. "You know, it must be nice having a pretty girl like you dote—..." He couldn't even finish his sentence as she harshly pulled the stitch closed causing him to gasp as he jerked in pain.