XXIV: JEALOUSY X JEALOUSY X JEALOUSY

-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-

Killua and Gon had managed to complete both of their matches in a single blow, moving up to the 50th floor with ease as Kamine was forced to take the visitor's elevator up to the 50th floor to meet them, much to her chagrin.

To her surprise, they were happily chatting, or at least Gon was, to a new friend they must've made in the elevator coming up to the 50th floor. He was much shorter than the two other boys and appeared to be roughly the same age as herself.

"Eh?!" The new chestnut-haired boy gasped, "You two are that strong and you don't follow any disciplines?!" He seemed utterly baffled as the two twelve-year-olds just shared a confused look.

"I don't think so?" Gon frowned tilting his head towards Killua who just shrugged.

"I'm humbled to be in your presence..." The new boy sighed, seemingly slightly defeated as he followed the two boys.

It was then Killua and Gon finally noticed Kamine's presence, watching them from beside the visitors elevator.

"Kamine..." Killua gave her a soft smile as Gon practically jumped on her in excitement, "Kamine! You made it!" He smiled giving the girl a tight hug as he stepped back, "Did you see my match Kamine?! I took him out with one push!" Gon prattled on as Kamine gave him a weary look. Truth be told, she didn't get a good look at his match due to the sudden vision she received in the bleachers beside Killua, but she didn't have the heart to tell Gon that just yet.

"Oh, is this one of your friends?" Zushi peeked out behind Gon as he approached the female, "It's nice to meet you I'm Zu-...." He paused staring at the female as she tilted her head cutely in confusion. "Shi..." He finished with a murmur.

As if the boy's brain was shortcircuiting he just stared at the female blankly as the two other boys just watched in confusion.

"Zushi, this is Kamine." Gon decided to introduce the female knowing how quiet she could be, "Kamine, this is Zushi. We met him in the elevator coming up here." Gon gestured toward the frozen boy as Kamine nodded in recognition.

"Zushi? What is wrong?" Gon frowned staring at the boy who finally seemed to snap out of his trance.

"Huh?!" He gasped looking between the two before flushing bright red, "I'm uh! Zushi!" He rambled taking a step away from the two, "Oh wait-! I already said that!" He nearly winced in embarrassment as he struggled to talk to the female.

"So you're uh, Kamine... right?" Zushi looked up at the female for only a brief second before averting his gaze once more.

The awkward boy's rambling were cut to a close as a new voice interrupted their conversation.

"Zushi, you did well." An older man approached the four as he gave Zushi a few claps. His hair was dark and thin and his clothes seemed haphazardly thrown together as seen from the half of his shirt still untucked into his pants.