X. STAR X CROSSED X LOVERS

-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-

When Kamine had woken up, Gon was still fast asleep, snoring loudly as a bright light gleamed through the windows.

Still groggy with sleep Kamine rubbed her eyes as she let out a large yawn. Her blanket shifted off of her as she noticed the hairs out of place framing her face, she was sure she had some serious case of bedhead.

Taking a few moments Kamine dug through her bag, she didn't have many options as she searched for new clothes to wear. She grimaced, she never expected she's be burning through clothes so quickly when she packed for this endeavor, so she simply opted for her original black blouse and matching black skirt. She didn't have any other shoes so she had to use her black mary janes once again, with white socks.

She pulled out a small pocket mirror as she began fixing her hair into braids once again, satisfied when she finally looked clean and pristine once again. By the time she was done she was cut off by the sound of the intercom ringing.

Gon awoke with a snap, "Good morning everyone, thank you all for your patience." The captain called through the intercom as the boy sat up, staring at the yellow blanket draped over him as he glanced as the girl beside him.

"The airship is about to arrive at our destination, so please prepare to exit the ship." The intercom finished before it ended with a click. Gon jumped up in excitement before rushing towards the window.

"Woah! Kamine look! I think that's where the next site is being held!" Gon smiled as he glanced as the girl who gave him a soft smile, holding out his jacket as Gon skipped over to put it on.

It wasn't long before the duo met up with Kurapika and a sleepy Leorio who gave the duo a loud yawn.

"Gon! Kamine!" Kurapika greeted the two with a smile.

"Where are we?" Leorio questioned, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. The three just glanced around in shock as one of the examiners introduced in the beginning of the exam, Bean, gathered all the examinees attention.

"Hello everyone. This is the site for the third phase of the exam. We currently stand on the top of trick tower, if you happen to reach the bottom of the tower in 72 hours than you pass the exam." Bean explained as the examinees mumbled in thought, no further explanation was given as Bean bowed with a small "Good luck" as he boarded the airship once again.

Kamine followed Gon as the boy skipped to the edge of the building looking over the edge as he winced in shock, "It's a long way down..." Gon muttered as Kurapika nodded, "It's practically suicide."

Their chatter was interrupted by a new face who confidently declared himself a professional rock climber. The man began climbing down the building with ease as the Kamine and others just watched him with mild interest.