Chapter 1

Next chapter after

85 votes....

And inline comments on the dialogues and paragraphs....i will be delighted if u guys interact with me through ur comments....

I am posting the chapter as many of u were asking me to post...but if u want the me to update next chap then complete the target of CONTRADICTED LIVES and let me complete it in this week....if that book is completed before Friday the next chapter will be posted on Saturday morning....

It was almost an adventure to be flying through empty space...whether it's for an aeroplane or for his life. Indeed his life was an adventure everyday...to get some food for survival and a roof to his head...he played the game of adventure sponsered by fate with no opponent in particular but himself and the fate.

If u don't have anyone it will be ok to be an orphan..but when u have a huge family but still u are being an orphan is the most painfull life ever...but he was glad that his life was empty. He was glad he was not answerable to anyone...he was waiting for the earth take him inside with love not to let him suffer more...

But the fate is still playing with him so cruelly and here he is sitting on the window seat of the plane looking outside with no emotions. His face and mind was devoid of any emotions...he didn't wanted this but he can't do anything...

He was passing through clouds which were like thick mists with occasional bumpy air pockets. Same as his life. He didn't wanted go back...go back to them who didn't cared for them...the flight was flying above sky scrappers of New York effortlessly...all the buildings were standing erect showing a cold shoulder telling him what he could expect....

He was clouded with his own pool thoughts when a voice interrupted him. He came out of his thoughts and turned to see a airhostess may be at a age around mid 20s....

AH: are you ok sir...she asked politely.

Sid: huh...yeah i am ok thank u...

AH: we are about to land...can u put on your seatbelt properly...she said pointing towards his seatbelt which he undid sometime ago.

Sid: yeah sure...thank you...how much time is exactly there to land...

AH: approximately 15 minutes...do u want something to drink...you don't look ok...

Sid: no thank you...it's just..just i am flying after so long...

AH: ohh kk...make yourself comfortable..we will be landing soon...thank u...she said politely smiling.

Sid smiled slightly at her and corrected his seatbelt. He didn't even realised it's been nearly 5 hours before he went to use washroom and came back with lots of thoughts in his minds and didn't bothered to put the seatbelt back.

He again looked out of the window. The buildings were vanishing when the flight went forward. Soon the runway came into the view. His breath hitched when he realised that he was finally here...here back to his brothers...the brothers who didnt wanted him back then and now also...but fate is compelling them to take him back...

but fate is compelling them to take him back