Chapter 4

Next chap after

130 votes.....

As i said earlier...if the target is not done then I will quit writing....next chapter will be updated once the target is done....

Sid ran to his room and locked the door. He was crying but no sound was coming out of his mouth. One thing he learnt in juvenile that not to disturb others by crying loudly. No one will acknowledge ur pain and if ur pain disturbs them they will inflict more pain into u. This was the unwritten rule of juvenile.

Sid felt his breathing was getting heavier. He quickly took his bag and opened the medicine kit. He took the tablets that he have to eat and gulped it down in one go. After few minutes he felt better and looked at the kit. He was running out of the medicines.

He was thinking to restock the medicines before leaving Delhi but considering about the upcoming winter in new york he opted out to buy clothes. He can't afford to let his brothers see his scars. By the way they dont care.

Sid: i have to look for a job before this tablets run out....he said to himself and was glad that his brother gave him permission to whatever he wants till he lives here. After that sid will have to go back and continue his life there in Delhi. He didn't knew why he wanted to go back when Avinash said about living here till his birthday. He didn't feel this is his place.

His thoughts slowly went to the words when his brothers told him to stay away from their mothers room. Their mother not his mother, they meant it clearly. Then he remembered Avinash called him Siddharth...his tears increased when he remembered an incident happened back then...

Sid was 4 years old and he just started his pre school. He was so happy to go the school like his brothers. Sid loved to do everything his brothers do. He will exactly copy them. And sid loved to study. He learnt the alphabets with more interest.

He now knew all the alphabets and he always used to sing A- Z in a song emphasizing the pronunciation sound. And our little prince didn't take a lot of time to understand that all his brothers names started with A and his name was with S. He didnt liked it. He was showing his anger by not having his dinner.

Shwetha: sid...baccha...come on...dhekh...it ur fav dhal chawal...

Sid: nahi khalunga main...me gussa hu sab par....

( I will not eat...i am angry on all of u)...

Ani: par kyu...
( But why...)

Sid pouted looking away. Soon all his brothers surrounded him to make him eat but he was not

Shwetha: bacha...kya hua mera bacche ko...
(What happened to my baby...)

Sid: mujhe mera naam nahi pasand mumma...he said making the others confused.
( I don't like my name mumma...)

Swetha: why bacha...

Sid: bhaiya bhaiyu dada daddhu...sabko naam A mein start hoga par mera naam S mein...mujhe ko mera naam bhi A mein chahiye...
( Bhaiya, bhaiyu, dada, daddhu...all of their names starts with A and mine is S..i want my name too to start with A..)

Shwetha looked at him and a small smile lingered her face.

Shwetha: par Siddhu...tumarah naam dheko...siddharth...kitne achi hai...haina Ani...
( But siddhu ...see ur name...siddharth...how nice it is....)