Chapter 15

Next chapter after

190+ votes and

100+ inline comments...

Within 48 hours...

I am posting the chapter as everyone was asking for...i have given this target for a testing...let's see if u will complete this or not....

If i don't get inline comments then from next chapter the votes target will be set high...and if the target is not completed within 2 days..then the next update will skipped for a week...

Thank u

It was a Sunday and it's been nearly 3 months since he was sentenced to juvie. Luckily the warden saw him that night and saved him or for now sid would have been with his mother...but fate didn't let that too to happen..

He got 9 stitches for the injury on his forehead. And also he lost too much blood. And because of this those boys were punished and it didn't even affected them. But they became more harsh and being a bully to sid as they got to be punished because of him. Luckily Sid was put in another cell but there too he got a senior boy as his roomate. Literally he was the youngest one in the whole juvenile. So it was obvious that everyone easily bullied him.

Being new to all of these things also didn't helped him.  He got beaten for every single mistakes he did. Starting from not answering to them because of language problems to not obeying their orders...he was scared of all of them..he was scared of everything.

The incharge of the juvie was also so mean. Not only with siddharth but with all the children. He never hesitated to raise his hands or to beat them badly for a small mistake. Sid literally forgot to breath in front of him in just 3 months...

But he was missing his brothers badly. He was missing his mother's warmth...her love, her hugs, her kisses...and the pampering of his brothers...he was the prince of the house but in just 3 months everything changed..

After 2 weeks of trying to adjusting here Sid came to know about that the family members of the children will come to meet them on the Sundays...he really wanted to see his bhaiya...he wanted to cry..he wanted to go from here...he wanted to tell his brothers how those children always hit him...

But on every Sunday his hope of seeing his brother was going down...even the family members of the most mischievous kid  came twice to meet them..but his brothers didn't came...

Like wise today was also Sunday Sid was sitting  under a tree in the huge ground watching the other kids talking with their family. Eating the home made foods by their mothers hands...playing with their siblings..but he was sitting silently hugging his legs and his knees supporting his head with teary eyes.

He didn't knew why his brothers are not coming to meet him. After sometime the visiting hours finsihed and others family members left one by one. Sid's little drop of hope also dried up when the bell rang and the main gate was locked. No one is allowed after this and the truth that his brothers didn't came today also made him let out his unshed tears...

He slowly stood up and went to have lunch. It was 1 in the afternoon and as usual meal was served. He took his plate and went to get his food. Raju and his friends came there. Sid got scared of them and tried to go from there taking his food. But as Raju just returned after meeting his elder brother who is a local drug dealer he has given him a packet for his own use...the incharge of the juvenile know this but he didn't said anything as he was given good amount of cash.