S2 Chapter 32

Next chapter after

200+ votes....

Sid came down to get some water for himself but stood in the stairs itself seeing the scene going on in the living hall. Aadhvik and Anirudh was getting ready for their journey. Sid felt restless on their journey to India but stopped himself from saying anything. He didn't wanted them to know anything about him. Still he itself dont know what was happening with his life. He didn't wanted his brothers to know anything about his sufferings.

Addu: bhaiyu come fast...we will get late....

Abhi: seriously Addu....u guys are going in our private jet.. 

Aadhvik smiled sheepishly. Still Abhi was annoyed that Avinash didn't allowed him to accompany him. Aadhvik was not missing any chance to annoy him with this.

Addu: ( laughing) u are looking like a grumpy child who was not given his morning kiss baby....he said pulling his cheeks...

Abhi: go away u idiot...don't touch me...he said pushing him making Addu laugh hard.

Anamika who was watching their bickerings decided to intervene when they started to push eachother.

Ana: time out boys....stop now...Addu do u want to get scolding from ur bhaiya before going...

Addu: he only started bhabhi...he said pointing to Abhi...

Abhi glared at him when Avinash came in. He went for a meeting and promised them to return before they leave. He was in a hurry to go back for another meeting.

Avi: what's going on...

Addu: bhaiya....he whined hugging him.

Avinash hugged him back looked at Anamika and Abhi who was shaking their heads in disbelief. Aadhvik was acting like a child.

Avi: what happened Addu....

Addu: i will not talk to u bhaiya...u are not coming with me...

Avinash sighed. He really wanted to accompany him. He was feeling restless on this trip to India. But the situation was not his favour. And Addu was giving tough time for him.

Avi: Addu...we talked about this didn't we...

Addu pouted and looked away. Till now all his football matches Avinash have  accompanied him giving the support he needed. This time even if Anirudh was coming with him Aadhvik wanted Avinash to be with him. His bhaiya was his support system always.

Avinash pulled Aadhvik to himself more and looked at Abhi who was looking more grumpy than Addu.

Avi: what happened to u now...

Addu looked at Abhi and turned to tease him.

Addu: aww...baby boo is grumpy because he is not going with me...he said again pulling Abhis cheek.

Ana: ok ok...now don't start again...where is Anirudh....it's getting late...

Addu: haa bhabhi....Bhaiyu...he yelled calling for Anirudh looking upstairs.

Sid who standing in the stairs realised Anirudh will come this way and made his way silently to the kitchen.

Soon Anirudh joined them. Both of them were ready to go when Addu hugged Avinash again. He was scared for the match. Avinash sighed and hugged him back.

Avi: what's bothering u bacha....

Addu: i am scared bhaiya...what if i dont perform well....u are also not coming with me....