S2 Chapter 22

Next chapter after

230+ votes...

And

175+ comments....

If u guys want next chapter then complete the target of the both chapters.....

Shreya was driving the car in silence. Sid was just sitting there staring at the outside world. The city was lit up with lights. Everyone he could see was so happy with their own people. He looked at the children who were roaming around the streets happily along with their parents. Among them a group of children caught his attention. It was merely a fraction of second when they crossed. But the scene of 3 boys taking care of a boy who looked younger than them made him think about himself.

He wanted himself to be there at the place of that young boy who was been taken cared by others. His lips stretched into a small smile but his eyes had no emotions. He can only imagine like that. It will never happen in his life. When one part of his brain imagined that scene other part smacked him with the reality.

Shreya saw him sad and she didn't know how to make him happy. In this situation nothing seemed to make him atleast give a genuine smile. In fact she was so scared that he will again shut himself off from her too. Her thought was broke by his voice.

Sid: di...where are we going....

Shreya: to my house...why..u want to go somewhere...

Sid: no...i just asked...

Shreya hmmed response but she was not in a mood to let him to be silent again so she started now.

Shreya: sid...did u packed ur medicines...

Sid: yeah...why..

Shreya: just asked...where did u get it..did u bought it before coming to New York...

Sid: no..i got here only after a week...he said not wanting her know about him not taking medicine for 4 days.

Shreya got concerned as she didn't knew that. She didn't knew where he bought his medicines. Here the medical shops will not give without proper proscriptions. But if he got means it would be of from some black market which may be smuggled medicines. She stopped the car before a restuarent as she saw a parking lot.

Shreya: take the medicine out now...

Sid: why di...any problem...

Shreya: nothing..just give it to me...she said and sid took the medicine from his bag and gave it to her hesitantly. He knew he is gone for sure now. Shreya checked the tablets and her eyes widened in shock.

Shreya: what the hell siddharth....these arent ur medicines....and not of the dose u need....

Sid shuddered to the seat knowing she is going to erupt like this. He knew the medicines brand was changed and the dosage was not same. The boy told him that the money he gave only afford this. He compromised himself it is better than nothing. Sid looked down in fear as she suddenly yelled in anger. Who ever it was...Sid can't take the anger from them.

Shreya: where did u bought this...she asked showing the tablets.

Sid: i don't know...he said looking down tears pooling in his eyes.

Shreya: what do u mean u don't know sid...she asked gently this time.

Sid: a boy from the restaurent helped me to buy...Shankar uncle was with me that day so i sent him...

Shreya glared at his answer. Was he for real. Who will trust a stranger in the matter of his medicines. What if that boy stealed the money and bought the 3rd quality medicines just for not getting caught. She shook her head to calm herself down and started the car and reversed it. Sid saw the car was going on the road they came just now.