S2 Chapter 34

Next chapter after 210+ votes....

Disclaimer:    I just want to clarify that NOT all the police men and the higher officials are corrupted and cruel. There are good hearted one too...all the characters which portrays corrupted and cruel officers in this story is just for the fictional story and was inspired from some of the scenes which I came across in movies and some other books....so I am not trying to impose that all the officers are cruel like this...even this story will have officers who will be good hearted but it will take some more time....so just enjoy the story and don't get too personal with the characters especially negative characters...

Thank u

2 days before.....

Aadhvik and Anirudh landed in Delhi. Anirudh was feeling overwhelmed. He was coming here after 7 full years. Last time he came here he last his mother and his younger brother, rather lost they abandoned him here and the realisation hit hard. He has always refused to come to Delhi after they last their father but losing his mother and getting his younger to be blamed for the death was an unbearable thing.

He may be a 17 year old teenager that time. But his love for his younger brother was not a joke. He literally raised him along with his twin. In their relationship Avinash was the savior and he himself was always the strict one. But when the tragedy hit they found themselves in web of theories which showed sid as the murderer and they accepted it without any second thought.

But now his mind was being a chaos. Sids past which they know in bits and tids. The truth that Sid was released 2 years ago and no one contacted them. Everything was making him restless. Both him and Avinash felt like they failed. Failed to protect their father's last gift. Failed to protect their mother's pride. Failed to protect their kid brother from this cruel society.

Anirudhs thoughts were broken when Aadhvik sat beside him leaning into his embrance. They were in their hotel room. Aadhvik seemed so nervous. Anirudh pulled him into his embrance.

Ani: don't worry Addu...u will rock...

Addu: i am scared bhaiyu....

Ani: u remember what ur bhaiya said before we left right....just do as he said....

Addu nodded and leaned to his chest. Anirudh caressed his hair and something in Aadviks hoodies pocket caught his attention. He took it out.

Ani: what is this Addu....he asked taking out a picture which looked old enough to get torned.

Aadhvik looked at it in confusion and then realised.

Addu: haa bhaiyu...me and Abhi got this picture from Sid's bag when we were shifting his room...

Anirudh frowned.

Ani: but what's it doing in ur pocket....

Addu: Abhi thought this could the guy named Karthick who sid talk about...we decided to give it to u and bhaiya so u can get some information but that day Manish uncle came and we forgot about this totally....

Anirudh sighed. But atleast he could use this picture to get something about Sid's past.

Ani: ok I will take it....let's see if we can get something with this....he said to which Aadhvik agreed.

Anirudh kept silent for few minutes and something striked him. He wacked Aadhvik.

Addu: ouch bhaiyu....