Chapter 14

Next chapter after

200 votes...

Sidharth went to his room followed by Abhi and Addu. Sid was thinking how to tell them to leave him alone. He was still carrying his medicines. He cannot take it out before them. They reached his room. Sid turned to them hesitantly. Abhi saw him and understood he is not comfortable around them. 

Abhi: go and change siddharth...i will tell kaka to get something to u to eat ok...he said as he really wanted to go down now. The problem going on in the hall was big.

Siddharth was more than glad when Abhi asked him to go and change. He quickly went inside and locked the door. He sighed in relief that they didnt asked anything. He took out the medicines and checked it once and took one set as he have to take it for the morning. He sighed and sat on the bed and thats when he heard the shout from down. He didnt liked the man who was talking to his brother. He immediately stood and went down to see what was happening.

Vish: Marry her and shut them up....he finished and sid saw all of his brothers are looking so shocked including Anamika. 

Ani: are u crazy Mr.Dutta..how can u just force a decision on them like this...it's their life...

Vish: i am telling the same thing Anirudh...it's my daughter's life...her dignity is at stake now...who will marry her after this problem...(turning to Avinash) is this how u payback ur friend who compromised her carrier to help u Avinash....

Sid didn't liked the way that man was speaking to his brother. He was getting angry by seeing the man directly disrespecting his brother. Same went with the other boys...

Ana: uncle...but..

Vish: u keep quite Anamika...i am here for my daughter...

Ana: and the daughter u are talking about is me...i know what is ur plan...u will not succeeded in it uncle..i will not let u...

They were arguing about it when the news started to telecast caught everyone's attention.

Is that true...Ms. Anamika dutta...the princess of Dutta family is being a mistress for the king of Varma empires..our sources has confirmed that Ms.Dutta has given up her carrier as lawyer only of Mr. Avinash Varma...to be with him...the said women is found being at Varma mansion most of the time...are the things going around is true...

The news was going on and on...Addu was so furious and Abhi was disgusted that how could they feed on someone's misery like that...everyone has their private life...but these media sharks were invading it directly...

Addu went to the tv and switched it off in great anger. He was literally bubbling up to break the mouths of those reporters who were talking shits...

Vish: so...see how is it going.. they are directly accusing her...he said and internally smirked...someone out in the city was doing their job perfectly and helping him unknowingly in making his work to be done...

Vish: now tell me Anirudh...what answer ur brother is going to give...

Anirudh was about to talk back when Avinash replied shocking all of them.

Avi: i will marry her....he said leaving the others in utter shock...

Ana:what...but avi...

Avi: No Ana....it's serious...those sharks will not back down before they are shown their place...but like Mr. Dutta said...we cant change the impact that news made in the minds of crores of people...

Ani: but Avi...how can u just bow to them...they want to put u down and u are ready to go down on ur knees..

Abhi: bhaiyu is right...u can't give in to their demands like this...u can't get urself into a forced relationship bhaiya...