S2 Chapter 24

Next chapter after

250 votes...

Next update will not be given before the targets of both chapters is done.

Next day Sid woke up and got ready for the day. He was little excited as Shreya told him that she will take him for a shopping and there is a surprise for him. He didn't knew why but he was feeling a little happy today. He was feeling safe under a roof filled with love after a long time.

Sid came down and his eyes fell on the dining table. The breakfast was ready for him with a note of Shreya to finish it up. He smiled at the note and looked at the breakfast. He was overwhelmed by the love and care Shreya was giving to him. But his smile faded away when he realised it was supposed to be his brothers who should have cared like that.

Sid sat there silently for sometime as was thinking to himself about his cravings.. his cravings for love...his cravings for love from his brothers...he didn't knew why he was yearning for them when he should have to hate them. No matter what how much he tried to hate them at the end of the day he was longing for them. He was angry on himself not able to hate them completely.

Sid came out of his thoughts when the maid shook him lightly.

Sid: aunty?....

Maid: what happened dear...why are u not eating...do u want something else....she asked fondly to which sid smiled lightly. Another person who was showing care and love to him recently.

Sid: umm no...i am ok with it...

Maid: ok...Shreya mam cooked it specially according to ur needs...shall i reheat it dear...

Sid: it's ok aunty...i will eat this itself....he was always used to eat cold food and that was not a big deal for him. But she didn't let him eat the cold food and  reheated it. Sid ate the food silently and waited for Shreya to come.

Shreya came at 10.45 and saw him literally dozing off on the couch. He looked so peacefull in his sleep. Shreya sighed. He was getting tired easily as his health was not good and she still have to get him to the treatment.  She slowly caressed his head and he stirred and woke up.

Shreya: had ur medicines....she asked and sid just nodded in yes.

Shreya: if u want to take rest then go and sleep baccha...we can go another time....

Sid: no di...i was just sitting idle...so only dozed off...wait I will get fresh and come...

Shreya: u sure....

Sid: yeah...he said and ran to his room. He was not ready to miss the surprise which she told him about.

Abhishek was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Aadhvik. It was lunch and he had a free class last hour. Vaishu came and sat beside him but he didn't even acknowledged her presence. She frowned at him and when she realised he is in an another world she whacked him hard making him yelp in pain.

Abhi: ouch...what the hell yaar...he said rubbing his head and looked at her.

Vaish: are even present here Mr. Abhishek Varma....she said again whacking him.

Abhi: stop hitting me...it hurts...

Vaishu: that's good to know....she said earning a glare from him but she royally ignored it.

Vaishu saw him being so silent again and touched his shoulders gently.

Vaish: what's bothering u Abhi....

Abhi: everything...

Vaishu: huh....

Abhi: why the fate is like this Vaishu...why did it played like this in our life...why..why it have to make Sid suffer like this...do u know he was the baby of our house....he smiled lightly remembering how much they have pampered him in the past.