S2 Chapter 28

Next chapter will be posted after 200 votes on this and last 4 chapters....i thought u guys will be little honest and give good response but no...so from now the vote targets gets back....

Shreya and Anamika sighed in relief when sid finished his second dosa fully. Shreya and Anirudh has looked into his medical files and has decided to increase his meals slowly. He successfully made it to complete in 45 minutes.

Sid: now happy....he asked looking at Shreya and Anamika with a cute angry face.

Avinash smiled at this. Still the young naughty Sid was not lost fully to them. It was just they have to work hard to get him back fully. Avinash literally laughed when his wife put the juice glass before sid. Sid was ready to run from there but Shreya stood behind him with her arms crossed daring him to do so....

Sid sulked and took the juice glass when on the other side Anirudh was glaring at Abhishek to take the juice glass and gulp it. Both Sid and Abhishek looked at the juice with a vengeance and gulped it cursing in mind. Sid was still drinking when Shreya's mobile ringed.

Shreya: yeah i am coming....

Ana: what happened....

Shreya: it's from the NGO di...they need me for some signatures....

Ana: oh kk then....

Sid: di...can I come with u....he asked with puppy face when Shreya looked at Avinash.

Anirudh: but u have to take rest siddharth....

Sid looked down with a sad face. He really wanted to spend time outside. He felt like he was back in juvie being inside the mansion fully guarded with security. The only difference was he was not given pain in here.

Ana: it's ok..if Shreya is ok with he can go...

Sid smile bloomed and he looked at Shreya with a hopeful face. Shreya didn't wanted that smile to falter and so she agreed so did Avinash.

Sid: thank u bhabhi...i will get ready and come...he said running towards the stairs and stumbled a bit.

Avi/Ani/Abhi/Addu: carefull siddharth....all the brothers shouted standing up from their place making him shocked.

Sid: ok...he said in a low tone and climbed the stairs when the brothers eyes were on him till he reached the floor.

Avi: Ani...tell kaka to clean the room beside mumma's room...he will not stay in the 2nd floor from now....

Ani: ok....he said agreeing to what his twin was trying to say.

Shreya and Anamika smiled as at last the brothers were ready to take a step towards sid but the problem was he was not ready to let them near himself. They both prayed to God to help them in this.

Abhi and Aadhvik was going to the cafeteria when Nisha came and jumped on Aadhvik.

Addu: arey....what happened to u...

Nisha: idiot where is ur stupid phone...i am calling u from last 15 mins....

Aadhvik looked at her confused and took out his phone and saw it was on silent. He mentally facepalmed himself. Thank God it was Nisha and not  any of his brothers. If they would have called and his mobile was unanswered he will be gone.

Addu: sorry yaar....it's on silent...

Abhi: Addu...why did u put it on silent...what if bhaiya or bhaiyu would have called...he asked in angry tone.

Vaish: ok ok leave....don't get angry on him now....she said looking at Addu who was ready to sulk.

Vaishu: why are u being so angry now a days Abhi....it's like u guys soul has been interchanged....it's Aadhvik who will be angry always but now u are getting angry for everything....she said remembering two more incidents when Abhi lashed out on their friends...