Chapter 9

Next chapter after

165 votes....

Sid turned to go from there but he felt dizzy again. The manager of the cafe called for him. He composed himself and walked away from his brothers who were calling from behind. He just wanted to go out of their sight before something happens but Abhishek was not ready to let him go like that. He stood up to go behind.

Aadhvik: Abhi...

Abhi: not now Addu....he is really sick...i was there when he was vomiting...he said and ran in the direction where sid went. The trio also followed him.

When Abhishek reached the room where sid went in he saw the manager trying to make sid drink some water as he was looking so pale ready to faint anytime. Abhi's anger raised when Sid denied to go back home when the manager asked him to.

Abhi stormed inside startling both of them.

Manager: excuse me sir....this room is for staff use only...u can't come in...

Abhi just gave him a angry glare  and turned to sid...

Abhi: u were supposed to be resting in the home...what are u doing here siddharth...

Man: do u know him...he asked confusingly as he very well knew who Abhishek is and he was talking to sid like that.

Sid: i am fine...still there is 2 hours for my shift to complete...i have to work...

Abhi closed his eyes to stop himself from lashing out on him.

Abhi: no..u are not well siddharth...let's go home...he said grabbing his arms.

Sid: no i am fine...leave me...he said trying to take his hands out of his grip as he is not fond of touching.

Manager saw the tensed state and intervened.

Man: sir please....please leave him...u can't behave like this to my employee...

Abhi angrily turned to him still holding sid.

Abhi: he is my brother....he yelled making sid to flinch and at the same time his eyes filled up hearing him. Manager was shocked to hear that. He looked at sid who was looking down trying to stop the unshed tears.

Abhi: and from now he is not working here...

Sid who heard him saying that tried to deny and get out of his grip but Abhi started to drag him out of the cafe to the car. Aadhvik and the girls also followed them silently. Aadhvik though hated him, he didn't wanted him to work here...whatever the past would be...still he is the youngest one of the the Varma's...why he have to work at his 17...but did they realise it was them who made him fend for himself...

Abhi: Vaishu..Nisha...u guys go home...we will meet u tomorrow...

Nisha: ok..

Vai: Abhi...don't be so angry...he is already so scared...she said looking at sid who was looking terrified and struggling in Abhi's hold.

Aadhvik: we will take care Vaishu...u guys go and message me when u reach...they nodded and left from there.

Abhi and Aadhvik took sid to the mansion. Avinash and Anirudh was already there at home along with Anamika. They were shocked to see Sid being dragged by Abhishek in to the house. Sid was pleading him to let go. Sid was scared of the consequences. He didn't knew why Abhi was so angry...but all his mind was on the job as he was going to get his weekly salary today and he has to buy his medicines. Already he is not taking it for 2 days and if he didn't have it today definitely it will not be good for him...