Chapter 17

Guys i am really disappointed with u all...its been a week i posted the last chapter and here u guys haven't completed the goals...so from now the updates will be only on Sundays...I will not post in between...

So for the next chapter

200 votes

And

125+ inline comments...

Along with previous chaps target.

The vote target is locked and it will not be increased after this. Comments target will be increased gradually and it will locked after sometime....but only one chapter a week...i am really disappointed in u all...

Happy reading.

Brothers were drowned in their own world of thoughts. Avinash was busy doing the damage control and taking over the NYC channel made it more workload for him. Avinash was busy in addressing the small issues in the channel and the management. He literally fired quarter of the whole channels employees as all of them were as like as Patrick...full of racism thoughts...he did gave all of them a chance but they started to oppose him in the desicion of hiring other people also...

So in this two days the brothers couldn't get time to console themselves. Still the younger twins were apprehensive about this marriage and Avinash was unaware of this...but middle of these his thoughts went to the youngest one who is being quite all the time. Avinash was tensed. When he fortunately realised what he did was a great sin by ignoring him and wanted to mend his mistake unfortunately the fate played it's role and kept him busy like this....

He felt so distanced from siddharth which is obviously true...he wanted to talk to him but he was packed up with works. And also sid was not even giving any glance at them whenever they get to be together like in dinner table...he felt helpless that he couldn't reach out to him but he didn't realised he has lost the right to reach out to him...

Ana: Avi....she said coming inside his cabin and Avinash looked up startled..it's been nearly 2 days that their marrige had been announced and he didn't have the chance to speak with her. He knew she was equally upset with the happenings but he couldn't do anything as it was out of his hands already...he felt he failed after a long time after his mother's death...

Avinash sighed and decided to talk it out with her for once and all.

Avi: have a seat Ana...we have to talk...

Anamika nodded and sat on the couch when he too joined.

Avi: I know this is too much to digest Ana...i am sorry...

Ana: stop it Avi...why are u sorry...it's all because of uncle...i could have stopped him...but u stupid have to open ur stupid mouth before i could talk and now we are here...

Avinash chuckled at her. Still she was being the best friend which she always was. He was really happy and proud for that...but now the equation of the relationship is going to change and they have to prepare themselves for it....

Avi: but he was right Ana...and can we talk about what to do next instead of discussing about what already happened....

Anamika took a deep breath and agreed to him.

Avi: Ana...i know u are my best friend...u will always be my best friend...u will have all the right in my life which u had till day...but after our marriage that rights will be getting accompanied by many responsibilities...i don't know if u can cope up with...

Ana: excuse me Mr. Varma...are u trying to tell me that i am not eligible for a marriage....

Avi: oh god Ana...please be serious yaar...we can have our Tom and Jerry fights afterwards...we have our whole life together after this for doing that....