Chapter 16

Next chapter after

195+ votes and

120+ inline comments....

The morning sun raised up to its place giving permission to all the living things on the planet to go back to their routine work. The climate was still so chill due to the snow fall the before night. But the sun was also shining brightly giving some warmth.

A car came to halt before a building which contained the name board NYC CHANNELS and two men came out in their 3 piece suit. They started to go inside the building.

Man 1: sir...thank u so much for the salary hike sir...i am really happy....

Man 2: actually its me who is really happy Henry...u did a fabulous work in yesterdays press meet...

Henry: thank u soo much Patrick sir...but the idea was urs anyway....

Patrick smirked and they continued to walk inside. They were so happy that their plan to humiliate Avinash in front of everyone has got success. Now Patrick will keep a fair deal in front of Avinash that he will invest in Varma empires and in return he will make Henry to apologise publicly...he knew this will workout for sure so only he gave a 30% salary increment for him.

They entered inside and was surprised and confused to see the hustle bustle going up in the office. Everyone was in a rush and were running from here and there. Both Patrick and Henry didn't understood anything. Patrick stopped a helper boy to ask what was happening but the boy handed Henry an envelope and left from there silently.

Henry was confused and looked at Patrick. He slowly opened the envelope and read the letter in it. His eyes widened reading the content and also the signature at the end...

Henry: sir...what is this...

Patrick: what happened...he asked taking the letter and went through it..he was also shocked when he found that was a dismissal order for Henry from NYC CHANNELS with a black mark. And what shocked him to death was it was signed by AVINASH VARMA.

Patrick: WHAT THE HELL...WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.....he yelled at the workers who were there..

The same boy who gave the envelope came again to them.

Helper: sir...u both are asked to come to the BOD room....he said and left again.

Patrick frowned and marched towards the BOD room followed by Henry. He rushed there and opened the door to witness all of his board members along with the shareholders of the NYC CHANNELS... And above all Avinash sitting on the head chair like a king smirking at him.

Patrick was taken aback to find him here. He thought he will be doing damge control over the internet and he will strike the deal at right time. But what was he doing here...that too at his place...the smirk on his face didn't sit well for him...

Pat: what...

Avi: come inside Mr. Patrick... welcome....he said an dead calm tone.

Pat: what the hell is going on here Mr. Varma...and what is this...he asked showing them the dismissal letter...

Avi: oh...that one...yeah...as the chairman of this NYC CHANNELS i am firing him from his job as he violated media ethics...

Pat/Henry: what....

Pat: are u in ur senses Mr. Varma...

Avi: yes i am Mr. Patrick....now on this date i am the sole owner of this NYC as 65% percent of the shares are mine....he said smirking at him.

Patrick was shocked and he looked at his shareholders and they shrugged their shoulders...

Sh1: sorry Patrick...Mr. Varma gave us a good deal...so we obliged...