S2 Chapter 31

Target for next chapter

200+ votes....

Updates will be regular from now if the targets gets completed soon....

Anamika was sitting in the dining table thinking. It has been 2 days sid has been discharged. He was so apprehensive of the hospital and the doctors. He started screaming and having an anxiety attack when Anirudh came inside with his white coat on.

Anamika was worried for him as he was so scared of the white coat. She knew there would have been bullies in the juvenile and he was much younger in age to be there. But seeing his fear for doctors made her think what would have happened and how a doctor is related to it.

And now after coming home Sid has shut him off fully from them. He was not coming out of his room. When she went to give him his meals he didnt gave any tantrums like he did 2 days ago....it was like the sid whom she met on the first day. A scared kid.

But fortunately today he himself came down for breakfast. The brothers were happy that he came. Sid had his breakfast made by Anamika. When he finished and went to wash his hand Manish came for breakfast.

Hearing his voice itself Sid got scared and hide behind Anamika. She was surprised and also confused but the way he was clutching his shirt was showing how much he was scared. Once Manish went away he relaxed himself.

That showed clearly that Manish has something to do with Sid's fears. Already Manish has some gambling works in the company. She was the one who found it and slowly stopped him from doing it more. While thinking about this something strike to her and she took the laptop and searched for the programs list from last 2 years.

From Shreya they came to know about that Sid was released before 2 years. After his parents Avinash would be the direct guardian for him and he would have got the call from the juvenile or from the lawyer. But he said he didn't got any and before 2 months he was the one who got the call about sid. If he got the call now then why he didn't got it 2 years back....

She searched for the date and her eyes widened. 2 years back on October 2 Avinash was in India for a charity event and Manish was the one who accompanied him. She also remembered how Manish postponed the event on oct 2 which was planned for a week before. She wanted to tell this to Avinash but stopped. She would have to find out by herself.

Abhishek was sitting in the cafeteria with a angry pout. Aadhvik was trying to convince him. Nisha and Vaishu was sitting getting bored with the tantrums Abhi was throwing. Aadhvik was about to go to India for his football match but Avinash denied Abhi to accompany him.

Addu: Abhi please don't be sad like this....then how can I go and concentrate on the match...

Abhi: bhaiya is going with u but not allowing me....this is not fair...he said turning his face away.

Addu sighed and sat beside him.

Addu: Abhi please na...

Abhi: atleast he should allow me to be in home...but no I have to attend college...even Vaishu and Nisha will not be here....

Addu: why ....he frowned and looked at the girls

Nisha: i am going to grandpa's house...he is sick from last 2 days..mumma wants to visit him...

Addu nodded and looked at Vaishu.

Vaishu: i am going with chacha for a land registration....

Addu: is he going to sell again one of ur lands Vaishu...this is not done...he sounded angry.