Chapter 2

Next chapter after

100 votes....

Thank u so much for the response on the 1st chap...i am really glad u guys liked the story...now this chapter is dedicated to someone close to my heart...but if u guys don't fullfill the target of CONTRADICTED LIVES then this book is going on hold...and i mean it....so enjoy the chapter...

Sid stood infront of the main door hesitating to touch the calling bell. The security allowed him inside as he saw Rajiv dropping him outside and they were informed about his arrival...but everyones look was on him..the whole pack of bodyguards who were there were looking at him wondering whether Rajiv got the correct boy or not.....

The guards were informed that the youngest brother of their boss is coming today...and they were informed that he is going to be 18 soon....but the boy walking on the footpath with just a backpack on his back with head low didn't looked like a 18 year old....

But what they all didn't saw was how he was scared,how he was taking baby steps towards the main door, how shivering his body was and how tightly he was holding the strap of his backpack trying to get some confidence from it....he was about to touch the bell when a voice made him to stop....

??: Why the hell he has to come here....a voice yelled from inside making him flinch and stop on his track....it didn't took few seconds for him that the mentioned HE was himself....

??: But Addu....we can't do anything....bhai is his legal guardian....another voice tried to make the other understand....

Aadhvik: do hell with the guardianship Abhi....bhai could have just ignored the call or else he could have promised to pay for his life there itself....why to bring him here....is it not enough what he did back then...

Sid felt his eyes tearing up hearing him

Sid felt his eyes tearing up hearing him. Those were his two brothers who loved him dearly back then...but everything changed now that they didnt want him around them...his hands were shaking and his mind was battling between pressing the calling bell and running away from here to his old life...the hell. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his Abhi bhai speaking again....

Abhi: Aadhvik calm down...we all know what he did back then...and also he got his punishment for that....and above all we are his cousins and Avi bhai and Ani Bhai are his own brothers...it's their decision to bring him back...now calm down already...

Sid stood there numb not knowing what to do but a hand came from behind and pressed the bell. Sid was startled and looked back to find a girl in her mid 20s....

Girl: why are u standing here....