What u guys want...

Hey guys....

How are u all...i hope u all are safe and fine...and also i hope u guys are liking the story so far...

So now i have decided to complete the season 1 of Blood is thicker than water in 20 chapters...after that second season will be continued in the same book...

But what i want to know is how should I end the season 1...

Should I end with revealing about Sid's health condition

Or

With revealing what happened with him in the past(regarding that nightmare the brothers witnessed)

The season will be ended with the lead of any of these two and it will get evolved in the season 2 along with other brothers...so tell me what should I do...

Guys i want answer for this...don't just see it and go or vote it and go...givee an answer...

And also about the desicion of not updating in between the week is not only because of the targets...it's because i am so busy these days and I am not getting time to write stories...so only i decided to update only on Sundays...but if i get some free time it will be updated for sure...

And one or 2 weeks Mafia queens obsession will be started to updated on Saturdays....i have to write it so please give me some time for it....

Thank u....