S2 Chapter 23

Target for next chapter

240 votes

And

175+ comments....

I am joining my Job on Monday... already i am trying to cope up with my health and now job also....so it will clearly hectic for me...so if u guys are not ready to complete target then i will be forced to quit writing...because i can't neglect my health or i can't leave my job...with three of these options i can leave writing only...so guys don't make to do it...

A loud scream echoed in the mansion followed by small whimpers and cries. Everyone in the house ran towards the direction from where the sound came.

Avinash was the first one to reach and our little Ashu was crying holding his fore finger wrapped in his other hand.

Avi: Ashu...kya hua bacha...he asked going to him.

(Ashu....what happened bacha...)

Ashu: my finger bhaiya....he said showing his small hand to him with teary eyes.

Avinash pulled him into his arms and sat on the bed. 6 year old Sid looked so cute in the arms of his 13 year old brother. Others also reached there and surrounded them.

Shwetha: Ashu... ab tumne kya kiya...she asked sternly as she knew her little brat would have done something mischievous and trying to play the victim card to escape.

(What did u did now....)

Ashu who heard his mother's stern voice hid his face in Avinash's neck and mumbled

Ashu: i did nothing bhaiya...he mumbled into his chest making the others to look at eachother with a knowing look.

Avinash pulled him back and removed the hair on his forehead which almost came to till his eyes to the side.

Avi: what happened...he asked gently.

Ashu showed his forefinger which he was holding and crying moments ago. Avinash could see the redness on the finger. He slowly held his hand and touched it to which ashu winced. That caught his mother's attention and she quickly took him on her laps and checked his fingers.

It was turning red. She asked Anirudh to get the first aid kit. Avinash again gently touched the finger and Ashu cried out loud and jumped from his mothers lap and ran out shouting 'its paining' and thus making everyone run behind him.

After good 10 minutes Avinash got hold of his youngest brother and took him on to the couch.

Avi: ashu....mumma asked u something....kya Keya tune...how did this happened....he asked trying to sounding stern..the key word was he was trying to be stern but that made the young one to stop and his lips wobbled as his elder brother scolded him. Soon his light sons turned into a full pledged cry.

Shwetha sighed as this was becoming a regular scene that Sid doing some mischievous thing and getting scolded from anyone of them and starts crying thus making others comfort him. But she was surprised that even when the other brothers fight and scold him, just small stern voice of Avinash will make the boy cry over the moon.

Avinash who quickly hugged him as he started crying out loud tried to calm him down.

Avi: it's ok Ashu...i am sorry...bhaiya is sorry....he said hugging him and rubbing his back.