Prologue

New york.....

A huge mansion is shown and it's been decorated so nicely and in a very grand manner. Why not it's Diwali and it was the festival of lights...

The security guards who always will be in black were now roaming around the mansion with colourfull attires. A request made by the youngest one in the home. They were all happy celebrating the festival with their boss and his family.....his brothers....

Already the special pujas for the day has been finished and now the sky was getting darker and darker giving it's permission to burst crackers.....

Once the sky settled down the door for the mansion burst opened and came two young boys of age 20 running from inside....

Boy 1: yayyy.....happy diwali to all.....he shouted running around the garden through the guards standing there.

Boy 2: Addu .....be carefull....said the other one even if he was also running around but the enthusiasm of the other was on another level ....

Addu: come on Abhi....see our guards everyone are in normal dress atleast today....

Abhi: u were the one who asked them to wear like this....

Addu: yeah ...they both were running here and there distributing sweets to the guards....

They were doing it like a competition between them. And in the process they were about to collide with eachother when some one from back of them pulled eachother away ....

Sm1/2: Aadvik and Abhishek.....stop it....

They stopped and looked at their brothers who came now only after an important meeting

They stopped and looked at their brothers who came now only after an important meeting....soon their face was lit with a huge smile...

Addu/Abhi: happy diwali bhaiya/bhaiyu....they both threw themselves on them.

Both the elder brothers stumbled a bit and caught them or they would have been on the ground now...then they broke the hug and the elder ones hugged eachother...

Sm1: Happy diwali Ani....

Ani: same to u too Avi....