Chapter 10

Next chapter after

180 votes....

Somethings coming in the chapter may be disturbing....

Everyone retired to their room as it was getting late. Abhi and Aadhvik was sleeping peacefully. Anirudh was also sleeping as he was so exhausted of back to back 3 surgeries happened that day. Avinash was still awake checking some mails.

Avinash saw the clock and it was half past 1 already. He sighed and closed the laptop. He was having back to back meetings the next day. He put the laptop in its place and turned to switch off the night lamp when a loud crash jolted him up. He was shocked as the crash sound was from upstairs. He was confused and at the same time scared for Sid. He immediately left the room followed by Anirudh who came at the same time.

Abhi and Aadhvik was already there in Sid's room when Avinash and Anirudh came running. Aadhvik was standing in shock seeing the scene in front of him. Avinash and Anirudh looked at the direction where Aadhvik was looking at and they got shocked seeing that a big flower vase was on the floor broken. And above all Abhi was trying to reach sid who was sitting in the corner covering himself like stopping someone from hitting him.

Avinash and Anirudh looked at eachother and went towards them. Abhi saw them and stood up.

Abhi: bhaiya...see na...he is not listening to anything.....he looks so scared....

Avinash looked at sid who was shivering like anything in fear. He was covering himself and pressing more into the wall like escaping from someone. Anirudh was looking at him keenly. Avinash slowly approached him but Sid flinched and tried to crawl away when he realised Avinash is coming towards him.

Avinash quickly stopped sid as there was the ceramic pieces of the broken flower vase and sid was about to keep his hand on them.

Avi: siddharth no....he said pulling him aside but sid started to thrash in his hold.

Sid: nahi...nahi..please mat maaro mujhe please....he said crying loudly and tried to get out of Avinash's grip.
(No..no...please don't beat me..please...)

Everyone was shocked to hear him. From whom he was pleading not to hit him.

Avi: siddharth listen to me...no one is hitting u....he said trying to hold him firmly...

Sid: please....please sir....mujhe mat maaro...main kal se theek se bheekh maangoonga...please mujhe chhod do...please sir....
( Please...please sir...don't beat me....i will beg correctly from tomorrow...please leave me...)

Abhi and Aadhvik was looking at him confused. As they were in New York all their life they don't know the language fully...but Avinash and Anirudh looked at eachother horrified as they very well understood what he was saying...

Sid: maaf karo sir.  ....mere saath aisa mat karo...mera haath dard kar raha hai...please....he said crying more and he was trying to pull back the hands which was in Avinash's grips.
(Forgive me sir...don't do this..please..my hands are paining)

Avinash saw the hands as he thought he was really holding his hands tightly but he knew he was gentle. Anirudh also looked at his hands and both the brothers got shocked seeing it.

In both of his hands except the thumb and the small finger, other three fingers were looking out of shape. Like they were broken and left untreated. It was not just one all the 6 fingers from his both hands looked like that.

Avinash and Anirudh looked at eachother with wide eyes. What the hell have happened with their brother in the past. Avinash was feeling something very bad has happened in Sid's life...