04.

— KYLIAN'S CAR WAS BEAUTIFUL.
a red bmw sports car with a sleek luxury interior, it still had the new car smell, so she could tell he had gotten it recently. "how are you doing on this lovely day, ms. cerrain?" kylian teased

"not too bad, how about yourself, mr mbappé?" she responded, keeping the joke alive. "a lot better now that i'm with you." he winked

"you're so corny." she laughed; "so where are we headed to?" she asked, looking over towards him, he was bopping his head to the faint music playing in the background. "it's one of my favourite spots in paris, i know you'll love it." he smiled, keeping his eyes on the road ahead of him.

paris was absolutely breathtaking, despite it being the middle of the day. beautiful architecture filled her eyes as the car sped by. after a long drive kylian was pulling into a parking spot. "wait here." he demanded. she was immediately confused until he came up around her side of the car and a smirk made its way onto her face.

"shall we?" he extended his arm, she couldn't stop laughing at all the cheesy remarks he was making, he hadn't changed one bit. "we shall." she smiled at him. he lead her into a beautiful restaurant with a view of the paris skyline. this place was very luxurious, maybe a little too much which was probably what made her stop in her tracks. aria was doing well financially, but not well enough for her to practically throw her money at expensive restaurants.

"what's wrong?" kylian looked back once he noticed the girl beside him hadn't been following. "this is nice kylian, and i really appreciate it but i don't have the same kind of money you do." she said shifting uncomfortably.

kylian started laughing; what he found so funny, she didn't know but she wasn't about to tolerate disrespect. just as she was ready to spin on her heel and leave, he said something. "aria, if it wasn't for you and your family, i wouldn't be in this position."

"thank you, but i don't want to be seen as a charity case." she dismissed. "your father trained me my whole life and didn't ask my family for a single penny. it's the least i can do, aria. besides, you look absolutely beautiful, what kind of idiot would i be to not treat you like a princess? he questioned.

he's right, it was the least he could do she thought as she nodded and took her seat across from him. the view was absolutely gorgeous, the sunset happening right before them. she just hoped he couldn't see the flush on her cheeks.

kylian couldn't keep his eyes off aria, the golden sunset hitting her face perfectly and illuminating her features was a sight he had missed. "can i get you two started on anything today?" the waiter asked, shaking kylian back to reality.

"yeah, can i have the steak please." kylian said. "and for the lady..?" he questioned, redirecting the waiters question right back at her.

"scallop pasta, please. can you make it spicy with the jalapeños? " she smiled at the waiter. "will do, your food shall arrive shortly." he said, grabbing the menus and taking off.

"what's gotten you so happy?" he smiled at the fact that she was smiling. "tomorrow; i have a meeting with one of the designers at chanel, they want me to wear one of their designs at the upcoming premiere." she beamed at him, still not believing that this was her reality.

"not even a few days back in paris and you're already working with one of the top french designers in the world? i'm impressed aria." he smiled at her, he was proud. "you're too nice kylian, but beware i'll be coming for your spot." she joked.

"as i said before amour, there can only be one of the best!" he smiled looking rather proud. amour.
she hasn't heard that it years. kylian was far more open now than he was before. the two of them had started to have a little spark between them right before matteo's death and the guilt had eaten him up. he cut off aria completely, he didn't want to start something with his dead best friends little sister, especially when matteo hadn't given him the okay. he hurt aria, he could tell by the look on her face the day he said they had to stop talking. but that was years ago. he just hoped she'd have forgotten.

"you still playing for france this year?" she asked taking a sip of her drink. the 2022 world cup was in a few months, she already knew he would be playing, yet she just wanted to be 100% sure.

"you know it, gonna try and bring it home this year for the second time in a row." he smirked.

"has that ever been done before?" she questioned.

"not recently." he replied taking a bite of his steak.

"how amazing would that be." she smiled at him.

he met her eyes before reaching for her hand and putting it in his. "are you gonna watch me play this year?" he smiled, the small action had her heart feel like it was beating out of her chest.

"kylian, i can't go all the way to qatar and just drop my work. i'm still in school, you know." she sighed.

"pretty please? imagine baby, i'll take you out every single night, we'll go around qatar together. we'll visit every single place the world has to offer, just you and me. during my games i'll sit you front row in my jersey with my name on the back of it. we'll let everyone see and you'll cheer me to victory my love." he bargained. his words had her blushing and she looked in the complete opposite direction to cover her face.  "we'll see." she laughed.

"that's what i like to hear." he was smiling as if she had said yes to going already. "when's your red carpet premiere?" he asked.

"the 17th." she smiled

"interesting." he thought, rubbing his chin.

"why's that?" she furrowed her brows.

"the boys on the team were also invited to a red carpet premiere then. who knows it could be different though." he said.

"what movie is it for?" she asked, now intrigued at the possibility of them walking the carpet together.

"batman, the french version." he winked.

"i guess we'll be walking the carpets together, kylian." she said.

"i can't wait." he smiled.

AUTHORS NOTE !
please don't be a silent reader!
vote and comment, it means a lot!!