08.

—    "THAT LOOKS STUNNING, ARIA." louise complimented as she walked in.

aria was currently getting fitted for the dress, she had to applaud the designers at chanel, putting a dress this detailed and beautiful together in only two days was amazing. "thank you, louise." aria said sucking in her breath as louise's assistants were adjusting the dress, making sure her waist was cinched.

she had been blessed with beautiful argentine genes from both her parents, but her hourglass figure definitely came from her mother. "you really have a nice body, dear. have you ever considered runway modeling?" louise said, moving a strand of hair out of aria's face. "someone get the girl a hair tie, why must i have to call everything, use your common sense." louise yelled at her staff.

the woman was extremely intimidating, she couldn't imagine working for her. "i don't think i'm experienced enough for that." aria laughed, shrugging off the compliment.

"oh, you're speaking nonsense now! i have a dear friend at victoria's secret and i know they're recruiting now for their upcoming show." louise said grabbing a sticky note off some random desk and scribbling on it with a sharpie.

victoria's secret? the lingerie company?
surely louise had to have been out of her mind. there was absolutely no way aria saw herself doing something like that. "you should consider it dear. it'll be in august so i'd suggest making your decision quickly and doing runway training as soon as you possibly can. by the way, you're over 18, right?" louise said handing her the note.

"i'm 23." aria opened the note to find a phone number, above it a name.

"dee koppang..." aria read aloud.

"she's an angel, the dearest woman." louise winked. "jamie, do you think we can add a built in corset? i want to accentuate her body a little bit more you know, get her scouted." louise winked at her head assistant.

"you got it, boss." jamie replied. aria could only nervously giggle. she wasn't 100% sure about this, she definitely had to speak with marie about this... and her parents too.

sure, aria was a grown woman, but she valued her parents opinion more than anything and just wanted to make them proud. speaking of her parents, she wondered if they were awake by now. paris was about 4 hours ahead of argentina so she doubted it. on the other hand, madrid and paris had the same time zone and she knew marie had to be up at this time for her classes anyways.

"i'm gonna head to the bathroom really quick if that's okay with you, louise." aria looked over her shoulder at the woman tapping away at her phone.

"yep, just be back in 10 minutes."

aria delicately shimmied out of the dress with help from jamie and ran off to the nearest bathroom in the huge building. "please pick up... cmon marie..." aria silently hoped her friend wasn't too busy.

"whatever it is needs to be quick, i just stepped out of class for you." marie said.

"5 minutes max!" aria assured

"louise wants to recruit me for the victoria's secret show!" aria whisper-yelled.

"like the lingerie show once a year that practically the whole world watches?" marie questioned.