05.

—   "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE EIFFEL TOWER?" he asked, looking over at aria.

"i think you're forgetting i lived here for 8 years kylian..." she gave him a strange look.

"yeah but, how long have you been gone for." he said matter-of-factly. that made her pause and think. "plus i don't think you've ever seen it at night." he said, leading her in a different direction. after the amazing dinner they had, kylian insisted on going on a walk with him, even though his car was still in the parking lot. the sky had long been illuminated and aria and kylian had lost track of time during their date.

"it's so cold, kylian." she said, hugging herself in an attempt to feel less cold.

"it's the middle of april, aria." he gave her a funny look.

"april in madrid and april in paris are two very different things." she said.

"here, if you insist it's really that cold." he said pulling off his jacket and giving it to her. she was thankful of how dark it was because her cheeks were flushing red as she put his jacket on. "your body will also warmup as you move, slowpoke." he joked.

"forgive me for not being an athlete." she said sarcastically.

"i could show you a real life example between the two of us if you want." he winked.

"ew, kylian!" she grimaced, walking away from him.

"noo, come back!" he said pulling her towards him and laughing.

"who makes sex jokes on the first date." she rolled her eyes.

"so you admit it's a date!" he said with a huge smile on his face pointing at her. fuck, he was never gonna let her live that down. "my hands are sooooooo cold, aria." he winked.

"you have pockets, kylian." she shot him a dirty look.

"actually you took my jacket so no i don't" he said matter-of-factly.

"jean pockets." she said pointing to them.

"they don't work." he pointed at them as well

"what the hell do you mean kylian, pockets can't just not work." she said stopping in her tracks. "look there's something wrong with it, seriously aria!" he started giggling and made his own voice for the so called pocket that could speak.

"im kylian's pockets and i am rejecting his hands." he said in a sing-songey voice.

"kylian you're 23." she gave him a blank stare.

"what, 23 year olds can't have fun?" he frowned.

she rolled her eyes and laughed as he put his hand in hers, continuing their walk. "i always win." he cheesed as they reached their final destination, the top attraction in all of france.

"wow, it's so beautiful." she smiled.

the setting was perfect. the night sky combined with the twinkling lights from the eiffel tower illuminated her face perfectly. a nice, cool breeze was hitting both of them as they stared at the tower in awe. only kylian wasn't staring at the tower, he was staring at her.  he didn't understand how someone could be so beautiful. beautiful was an understatement to him, in his eyes she was absolutely mesmerizing. she was the girl that he had been in love with since he was 8 years old. although he had fucked up many times, she stood by him no matter what.