15.

—   "FRIDA, STOP THROWING WATER IN
MY FACE YOU FREAK!!" bella screeched as she ran away.

"you did it first! this is only just your payback!" frida's voice echoed across the beach. the two women kept throwing buckets of water at eachother in hopes of getting "payback" or whatever.

beside aria's lounge chair, romee layed sprawled out asleep. aria smiled at the sleeping woman, after putting up with bella and frida's shenanigans the whole car ride, she deserved some good rest.

aria adjusted the overhead umbrella to shade romee's body and protect her from sunburns and also sun damage while she lay asleep. it was apart of their individual contracts to always have their body in top shape in case of sudden events that happened all-too-often.

would now be a good time to message him? she pondered over the thought before reaching for her phone. she grabbed it and opened the messages app before inputting his number, the one she had memorized by heart. he hadn't changed it since freshman year.

ARIA
it's aria
ARIA
i'm ready to speak now.
i'll be in paris tomorrow, we
can meet there if you'd like

KYLIAN
i've missed you so much
KYLIAN
what time are you free, my love?

ARIA
does 3pm work for you?

KYLIAN
works perfectly amour
KYLIAN
any meal requests?

ARIA
you can get any takeout,
i don't mind

KYLIAN
i was going to cook for us...

ARIA
i can't get food poisoning before
fashion week, kylian.

KYLIAN
you never change, amour.
KYLIAN
i love that about you

ARIA
funny
ARIA
you clearly didn't love it 2 months ago

KYLIAN
you know i'm sorry baby

ARIA
stop kylian
ARIA
you can save all of this tomorrow

KYLIAN
i'll see you then
KYLIAN
have a safe flight my love

aria sighed as she read over the conversation one last time, she really shouldn't have been missing him as much as she did. but she couldn't help it.

"is that loverboy that you're messaging, aria?" romee groaned, having just woken up from her nap. aria assumed the cause of romee waking up was the two women across from them that kept screaming and trying to drown eachother.

"you bet it is. he's trying to be sappy with me now after i told him i'd speak to him." aria sighed, handing over the sunglasses that romee had been reaching for but didn't want to fully wake up to get.

"i see. he definitely is an odd one, but i'm glad you're making an effort aria." romee said, putting the sunglasses over her eyes and piling sand under her towel to use as a make shift pillow.

"you're not mad at me, romee?" aria said, rather confused. you see, romee's ex, alexandre had cheated on her with some sleazy girl from a rival modeling company. since then, romee has kept all ill things to feel about the man and was constantly warning the girls to beware of men like him.