10.

— FLASHING LIGHTS AND CAMERA'S CLICKING CLOUDED ARIA'S SENSES, the driver had just opened the limousine door for her. she had doubted the press was for her though, rather it was for the piece she was wearing. chanel's spring designs are always hyped to the max, especially this piece which was said to be the star in the collection.

fashion critics and paparazzi would have to wait a month after the initial collection dropped before seeing the star piece which was why the camera lights were currently blinding her. she had a lot of pictures but very little cheers which made her think people didn't like her in the piece, but louise insisted it happened with every new model because fans didn't know who she was and she shouldn't stress about it. she walked into the the entrance making sure to smile at the entrance camera's and keep her head up the entire time. her nerves were racked incredibly high but she realized that her moment had finally come after waiting so long.

as she walked down the carpet she got tons of compliments from the paparazzi calling her beautiful and gorgeous to which she couldn't help but smile more. only a loud commotion coming from outside would disturb the moment, all she could here were deafening screams from fans.naturally, she looked over to see who it was who everyone was going crazy over.

kylian mbappé.

and she didn't blame them. she saw him walk in wearing a black suit that fitted him great. he looked amazing and she couldn't deny it. they finally made eye contact as he got close enough to see her in the distance and he shot her a subtle but kind of obvious wink that she hoped the camera's didn't catch.she turned her head to continue getting photographed, she remembered louise's words. "chin up, be flirty and always smile."and she did exactly that as more familiar names such as cristiano ronaldo, lionel messi & others joined the carpet along with the wags.

apparently this movie premiere was the biggest one yet. football players, models, actresses and others were invited to walk the star studded carpet. she was sat at a table with a few other indie models however some more popular were there too with other famous people on the way. aria saw it as an opportunity to get acquainted with a few of the victoria's secret models, her soon to be colleagues. she felt startled as there was a tap on her shoulder, she turned around quickly and her breath hitched in her throat.

"you look stunning, girl! that's chanel, right?" she was in awe as the supermodel spoke to her.

"you're bella hadid, oh my goodness!" she choked out, earning a few giggles from the other models.

"yea, i wanted to say hi! i heard you're working
with us soon." she smiled.

"yes, holy shit. sorry! i mean yes, i will be." aria panicked trying to just let anything come out so she didn't freeze up in front of the woman.

"wait 'till she finds out gigi & kendall work with us too." one of the girls, who aria found out was named frida said. the women all started laughing, prompting aria to laugh too. sure, they got some crazy looks but who was anyone else to judge? they were just women enjoying a night out.

"amelia should be around here somewhere, would you like to say hi?" frida asked. "yeah, i would love to." said aria. the two women got up from their seats and made their way to amelia's table. on the way there, aria learned that frida was a norwegian model and she would be opening the main segment of the show that aria was booked for.

"is there any competitiveness in modeling?" aria asked.

"there's competition in every field, aria. we try to make the vibe feel like one big family but i'll be honest with you a lot of women will get jealous of you getting scouted so easily."

"but i thought models got scouted everywhere?" aria said.

"they do, but times are changing and the industry is in one of its most competitive times, especially in victoria's secret. the modeling cut offs have been insane this year and us normal people don't get as much opportunity as the others." frida warned.

"normal people?" aria questioned.

"the days of getting scouted without prior training are coming to a close. these days, you either make it by being a nepotism baby like gigi or kendall or you scrape and claw for every opportunity. it's not as easily as people make it out to be." frida said. aria let out a deep sigh. surely she hadn't expected all this stress to happen so early on. "i wouldn't stress too much aria, you're a pretty girl and your body looks nice." frida smiled.

"thank you. if you don't mind, when did you start modeling for victorias secret?" aria asked.

"2017 was my first year but i didn't walk some years, don't worry it's normal though." frida said.

"i see." aria said, deep in her thoughts.

somebody speaking into the mic had gotten her and frida's attention. "good evening, can i have everyone seated please?" the man spoke. frida looked around a few times before leading aria back to the table with bella and the other girls. as she was walking she saw two mops of brown and blonde hair sitting in the seats frida and her had.

"don't worry i saved you two seats." bella winked. the two heads of hair turned around in unison to see who was behind them, low and behold those two girls were gigi hadid and kendall jenner. "it's nice to meet you two." aria extended her hand.

"oh, dont be silly girl." gigi said reaching for a hug instead. aria smiled as kendall soon did the same, they were very nice which put aria at ease. her and frida sat down at their seats as they listened to the man on the mic. he spoke a small introduction about the movie and gave credits to the screenwriters and development crew, blah blah. the movie soon played after and while it was a beautiful and captivating movie, she wasn't paying attention all too much. aria was mainly focused on the new journey ahead of her and where it would lead along with the amazing women she was going to be working with. the future looked bright for her, and she was so excited to take the next step.

AUTHORS NOTE !
okay guys, how are we feeling about
the inclusion of celebrities ⁉️
we're also gonna pretend that the
victoria's secret shows aren't cancelled 💔
modeling holds a special place in my heart
and i wanted to include it for our girl!

moving on, if you liked this
chapter pls vote, comment & follow
your support means a lot,
don't be a silent reader!!