16.

— "STOP CHEWING SO LOUD!" bella screamed at frida, who was currently chomping away on what seemed like her millionth bag of complimentary pretzels that were offered on their flight.

the 4 women had booked their flights extremely last minute so they got put in economy seats rather then first class which they normally would have taken. this flight was very telling of which of the girls had flown economy versus which had flown first class their entire life.

bella, romee and frida had all grown up with financially stable families, some obviously richer than others but they had all expirience a first class flight at least once in their lives. all, except for aria that was. she had never even had the luxury to be on a plane until she was about 12 years old. her parents had taken her and matteo to argentina to visit their extended family over there.

she remembered the trip vividly; her and matteo quite literally fighting over the window seat and an older man offering to give up his window seat so the kids would stop fighting. aria would never forgive matteo for letting her sit beside a random man who made her play sudoku with him for the entire 13 hour non-stop flight. he would get so mad when she didn't understand the rules so he gave up and the entire game was just an unfair winning spree on the older man's end.

those came with some of the best memories of her life. she remembered waking up on mornings and finding her abuela's fresh pastries out of the oven and yerba matte ready for the whole family. she remembered absolutely hating yerba matte at first but as she grew older, she was more accustomed to it. the taste always reminded her of the sandy beaches and late night meals cooked by her abuela back in her small home in buenos aires argentina.

"you guys really need to keep it down, the amount of dirty stares we've gotten at this point is out of hand. if looks could kill, we would be six feet under right now." romee sighed, looking back at the girls who were seated behind her.

"she's being annoying romee!" bella justified earning an eye roll from frida. "you're the one that chose to sit here you dirty freak." frida said, causing bella to bite her which let out an obnoxiously loud scream from the former. bella barely even bit her.

"guys we're gonna get kicked off, just power through the last 30 minutes, please!!" romee tried to reason before the girls went at it again. the entire cabin crew gave dirty looks every time they passed by and honesty, aria could not blame them.

"romee, go sit with bella. frida come move beside me, babe." aria said trying to desperately reason with the girls but at this point in time, both of them were more than happy to comply with aria's request.

"i feel bad for you romee... i'd cry if i had to sit with that witch any longer than i already did." frida said, obviously referring to bella who threw one of the pretzel bags at frida's head. aria wasn't going to lie and say frida didn't deserve it at this point.

those two women were like night and day. complete opposites but they clicked together so well. despite the constant bickering it was easy to tell how much they cared for one another, except for the fact that the bickering never ended. their banter reminded aria so much of her and her older brother.

"guys, knock it off. stop fighting." aria said, which clearly wasn't happening. at some point romee got tired of all the non-stop bickering and yelled at the girls without a second thought. they earned some extreme glares and a warning from the cabin crew but bella and frida had shut up the entire rest of the flight which aria thought was a miracle.

soon enough they had arrived in the busy city of paris. security and baggage claim had been fairly easy since they were fairly known, all except aria but that would change after the victoria's secret show. needless to say, the calvin shoot was very much spoken about all over social media.

people wondering who the mystery girl was who first walked carpets with chanel, then got pretty comfortable with pro soccer player, kylian mbappe on a photoshoot and now was mingling with the worlds top models and was said to be walking the biggest show of the year. her name had quickly become trending leaving everyone to be wondering, just who the hell was aria cerrain?

speaking of the man that she had been dreading seeing, she knew the time would eventually come and she would be forced to put her emotions aside and have an open conversation with the man who tore her entire world apart in just one sentence.

she said her goodbyes to the girls and called a cab back to her small apartment in one of the more rural areas of paris. it all worked out perfectly for the up and coming model, except for the crazy cat lady next door who kept trying to buy kitty litter off of aria who kept telling the lady that she didn't even have a cat so she wouldn't have any kitty litter on her to sell. the woman would not give it up and was waiting at aria's door the second she came home.

"hello, ms moreau. i didn't bring any kitty litter with me if that's what your here for." aria sighed, mentally preparing herself for the conversation that was about to take place with this insane woman.

"i'm not here about any cat or any litter, you rotten young lady!!" the women yelled. that definitely caught aria off guard now. "okay... well then what are you here for?" aria rolled her eyes.

"you need to tell your boyfriend to stop trying to kill my cats and get off my property. tell him i said next time i'll be ringing the police department!" the lady screamed. what the hell was she on about?

"ms. moreau, i don't have a boyfriend..." aria said, extremely puzzled. this wasn't making sense. she hadn't dated anyone in almost two years now and if she did he definitely wouldn't murder cats in his free time.

"you don't?? why that's perfect! i'll tell my young louis you're available, he loves you ethnic girls!" she gushed. "anyways, aria. if you don't have a boyfriend, who's that young man leaving all those poisonous cat-murdering flowers out in the open? you know, the man who looks like a turtle? i'm telling you it's him, that rotten boy." she grimaced.

oh... man who looks like a turtle...
that made more sense.

"um you know what, ms moreau? i'll see you later. this was a really fun chat though." aria said before running inside her apartment, which had ms. moreau screaming that she hadn't gotten her son louis' number yet but aria didn't care, she just wanted to get to the bottom of this.

kylian had some serious explaining to do.

AUTHORS NOTE !
aria x kylian reconciliation ⁉️

please don't forget to vote, comment
& follow if you enjoyed this chapter!!