06.

—     "TELL ME EVERYTHING!" marie said. aria could see through the facetime that she was kicking her feet up in the air as if it was her who went on the so called "crazy date".

"you're such a nerd." aria laughed. she watched the look on marie's face twist and turn as she recounted the events from the prior night. aria found her friends reaction to be hilarious; especially after going over the part where her and kylian kissed at the end of the night.

"where do you guys stand now?" marie said excitedly, practically jumping out of her chair.

"i mean we haven't messaged each other since he left last night but i don't know, i think i might just be reading too much into it." aria shrugged, not paying any mind to the situation.

"uh what the hell, it's literally like 2pm. did he even ask you if you got home safe?" she scoffed. "marie, he watched me get into my house." aria said picking out a towel to dry off her hair as she had just stepped out of the shower.

"oh yeah, anyways he should've checked up on you, still." marie sighed. right on cue, a notification flashed across aria's screen. it was a notification from kylian.

KYLIAN
hey, sorry about not following
up earlier. i had practice earlier
today and it totally slipped my mind.
KYLIAN
last night was amazing by the way,
i'm really happy we got to spend
time together, i meant it when i
said that i missed you a lot.

ARIA
hi kylian, don't worry i understand.
i missed you too, i almost didn't realize
it until last night. i had best time
and i really want to thank you.

KYLIAN
anytime. i can't wait for the
next ones in the future. 😉

ARIA
pre planning already?
how do you know i'll say yes?

KYLIAN
because the best is yet to come.
KYLIAN
anyways, when's your
lunch with the chanel designer?

ARIA
about an hour. speaking of,
i should probably finish geting ready.

KYLIAN
good luck, aria. 🤍

the white heart he had sent had her unknowingly smiling, she had forgot she was still on call with marie. "assuming he texted you based on the smile on your face." marie smirked

"you don't know that, what if it was the designer." she laughed, picking out a dress from her closet and a jacket to throw over top. "speaking of the designer you should probably start getting ready ms. i love leaving everything to the very last minute and have no concept of time." marie said, jumbling all her words together.

"okay, now you're blatantly lying i'm about to put the dress on right now and i already have everything planned out." aria rolled her eyes.

"okay so what's this designers name?" marie interrogated.

silence...

"exactly."

"no seriously, what is the designers name." she said fixing the strap of her dress as she reached in her makeup drawer.

"it's louise, and don't be late aria, this could change both of our lives, you know that, right." marie said.

"yeah if this gig goes well, it could open so many doors for us." aria said reminding herself of what their goal was with modeling in the first place.