11.

——      "UPCOMING ARGENTINIAN MODEL, ARIA CERRAIN SEEN AT 'BATMAN' RED CARPET PREMIERE IS SET TO WALK IN VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW THIS NOVEMBER!"

the headline took her by suprise, it had only been 2 days since the premiere and aria had just been laying around at home despite the occasional modeling work she did. she had been catching up on her favourite show enjoying a self-care day after a particularly stressful week when the article got sent to her by marie among her other friends in spain.

MARIE 🌼
you made it, girl.

ARIA
how the hell did they
get my information ?
ARIA
how did they even know
that i would be walking?

MARIE 🌼
vs announced their modeling
list on twitter
MARIE 🌼
you're name is like one of the first,
your people in argentina are going CRAZY.

ARIA
wow
ARIA
was not expecting that
much of a reaction

MARIE 🌼
go claim your fame!

aria laughed at marie's message before closing her phone and deciding that she was gonna eat a fulfilling breakfast today. she settled on making avocado toast and a fruit smoothie and after about 30 minutes of preparation, she sat down with her food. as she was eating she responded to emails and researched the latest going on in the fashion world when suddenly she received a call.

"avoiding me now?" she heard the distinct french voice question her.

"i'm not avoiding you, kylian." aria said simply.

"really, a famous brand partnership and great job opportunity and i get no heads up?" he jokes.

"well you should've called sooner if you wanted to know." she giggled, he never failed to make her laugh.

he groaned through the phone, "can i ask why victoria's secret?"

"that's like me asking you why play in the world cup." she shot back at him.

"everyone wants to play in the world cup, aria." he said matter-of-factly

"everyone wants to model for victoria's secret, kylian." she laughed again.

"you mean other people get to see you in lingerie except for me?" she heard him feign betrayal.

another sex joke.

"oh shut up, i was not wearing lingerie when we fucked." she said.

"oh no you weren't, i remember you had a purple bra and black granny panties." kylian recalled.

"kylian!!" she screamed through the line.

"i'm only playing, you looked good though and not many girls could pull off mixed match underwear let alone granny panties." he said

"of course you'd know." aria responded.

"whats that supposed to mean?"