19.

—         NOVEMBER 18th

life had been nothing but amazing for aria recently, it seemed like everything was falling into place perfectly. she had the most perfect boyfriend, the most perfect friends, the most perfect family and overall the most perfect life as it seemed. these past few months have been surreal for her, whether it be the fashion shows she walks, the dates with kylian or the group outings with the girls, everything was just amazing. she felt extremely blessed.

both the victoria's secret fashion show and the world cup were this month. the fashion show being the earlier of the two which started in 2 days. the two events being one day apart was extremely inconvenient. today was kylian's last day which was added stress on both aria and kylian, it seemed like every time she wanted to spend some time with her boyfriend, something work related got in the way. it was usually late night trainings for kylian or mid afternoon shoots for aria. kylian wasn't really an early morning person and aria wasn't really a late night person. they were polar opposites, but maybe that was why they fit so well.

regardless of what situation was at hand, the two always managed to work out any issues amongst them. with the world cup being in doha this year, and the fashion show being in paris, there was no doubt that it would be a long stretch for the two of them, but it was nothing they haven't dealt with before. they both agreed on aria coming to qatar after the fashion show to be there for kylian throughout his world cup run and then see him take the trophy home to her. it was his dream to win the world cup a second time, this time for her.

aria was headed on her way to a particularly early fitting, her final fitting before showtime." the sun had just barely come up and the tiredness and ache in her bones was hitting her extra bad this morning. she had thrown her hair up into a messy bun and was out the door in her pajamas. it took her a while but she finally took the money she had saved up from the past events and with a bit of help from her boyfriend despite how much she denied his help and invested her money into a dream car, a black mercedes benz.

she stopped at starbucks to pick up a much needed coffee and then drove the 12 minute drive to her agency where amelia from victoria's secret hq was waiting for her. "aria, how good it is to finally see you again in person;" amelia exclaimed. in person? aria never went on any online meetings with this lady. amelia must've seen the confusion on aria's face because her reply came quickly after. "silly, you've been making all the tabloids recently!" amelia continued. aria let out a sigh. it's true, she had been making tabloids but not for the reasons she wanted, everyone was more interested in kylian mbappé's girlfriend than a new upcoming model.

"shall we get started on the fitting?" jamie said, peeking his head out of the door. "that'd be great. thanks jamie!" amelia responded by ushering aria over to him. he lead her into a dimly lit fitting room where her piece was set up. "you only really need to worry about the lingerie set. i'll help you with the wings, shoes and accessories after." he said, prompting aria to give him a thumbs up before she entered the fitting room to try on the ensemble.

she got it on but didn't want to see herself until the final look came together. she walked out of the fitting room and was met with everybody's wowed faces at the look, she was confused but turned to the mirror and finally understood why. it was beyond gorgeous, she looked absolutely breathtaking. "wow... i love it. thank you all so much." she said to her team. "you look stunning, dear." louise said, walking into the room. "and what took you so long to get here?" jamie said, rolling his eyes. "you should never ask a lady that question, jamie." louise winked playfully, causing aria to giggle.

"have you all figured out what segment we're putting aria in?" louise asked amelia. "yes. we have singer the weeknd coming to preform one of his major hits, starboy. aria will be put in towards the final chorus of the song." amelia smiled, searching for the young woman's reaction.

aria was overwhelmed. it was an amazing opportunity. she couldn't even believe how far she's come at this point.

"everything seems to look great. you should be at stadium at 5am for pre-shows and all that jazz." amelia confirmed with the girl standing before her.

"perfect! thank you guys so much." she said giving each of them a hug, before heading out to her car. the walk there had her reflecting on the past six months as her relationship and career had developed so much this past little bit. as she got in a notification from kylian popped up on her phone.

KYLIAN
are you at home?

ARIA
headed there right now.
why?

KYLIAN
i'll be waiting for you.

that was strange. didn't he have training today?

she raced home, literally exceeding the speed limit. her curiosity had clearly gotten the better of her as she pulled into her driveway and saw that kylian's car was in fact there. aria walked up the steps and fumbled with her keys before the door opened itself.

"hi amour." kylian said standing tall and proud. "hi kyks. do you just welcome yourself in when i'm not there." aria smirked, watching her boyfriends lips curve as he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss. he was infatuated with her and he wanted her to know how much he loved her.

"i missed you." he said as he pulled away from the kiss with a reddened face. he saw the look of confusion flash across aria's face when she saw his casual outfit. "i took time off training to be with you today. i know this has been hard on the both of us and i appreciate you flying out to doha right after your show, even though deschamps won't let me come." he rolled his eyes at the mention of his coach's name. aria giggled and pulled him in for another kiss. "i love you, kylian. i'd do it a million times over if i had to, but you don't have to call off work for me, my love." aria frowned.

"shhh. you mean more to me than anyone, the guys will be just fine without me." he said brushing hair out of her face. she couldn't deny the effects his words had on her. she had to give him something that he would remember her by when they had to part ways and she knew just what it was.

"i'm gonna miss you so much." she said pulling him in for a kiss. "you're extra affectionate today." he replied in between kisses. "wanna stay like this forever." she said, lowering her hand to palm him through his grey sweatpants. "so that's what this is about." he smiled down at her before gripping her waist and lifting her on the kitchen counter.

"you don't know what you do to me..." he whispered in her ear.

AUTHORS NOTE,
suprise!!! look who decided to show up!
i'm officially done with high school!

i'll be honest, i lost motivation
for this book but i know you guys
love it so im willing to finish it if
i know that's what you guys want.

as always, please vote, follow, and
comment to let me know if i should
continue this series.

love you guys!! <3