20.

——   THE ROARING SOUND OF AN ALARM
was what had awoken aria up from her sleep.

she rubbed her eyes to see kylian's back facing her as he groaned. his hand absentmindedly turned off the alarm before throwing his phone across the room and then grabbing aria by her thigh to pull her closer to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "sorry 'bout that." he apologized.

"my love, that's for your flight. get up now." she said stretching and rubbing her eyes even more. he shushed her quietly before pulling her back into his chest and putting his hand over her mouth and shutting his eyes once more.

"kylian! get up now!" she yelled and started hitting him with the pillow. it clearly wasn't working so she resorted to jumping on the bed which sent her into a fit of laughter. "get up kylian, i'm serious!" she laugh-screamed. kylian's last straw however seemed to be when she poured the remaining contents of the water bottle left on the nightstand.

"my god, aria." he said finally getting up and using one of the bedside pillows to wipe his face from the water. she gave him a kiss to which he dodged his head. "you're not dousing me in water then gonna kiss me not even 10 seconds later, idiot." he said making her laugh before giving up after her multiple attempts at kissing him proved to be successful.

"go brush your teeth then shower and get changed, i'll get started on breakfast for you, okay?" she said. "okay. i love you." he responded. "i love you too, kylian. now go!" aria responded while laughing.

she ran downstairs and fixed him a quick breakfast before driving over to his house to pick up his luggage. she got a pair of his house keys a little bit after they made it official and he had set of keys to her house as well. moving back to the luggage that was really heavy and surely gonna give aria some back pain later through out the day.

she sucked it up and drove back home only to find kylian helping himself to the spread aria had made earlier. she noticed he only changed into a different set of pyjamas and not an outfit. typical. she rolled her eyes. maybe it was the model in her, but she wouldn't be caught dead leaving the house in pyjamas. he seemed to notice her standing before him and shone a quick smile at her before beckoning her over with his arm extended. she smiled before practically jumping into his arms. "i'm gonna miss you so much, amor." he said kissing her forehead. "kyliannnnnnnnn, you got syrup all over me, this is gonna be hell to clean up." she whined causing him to laugh.

"when's your flight." aria asked, taking a bite out of kylian's pancake. he shot her a dirty look before sliding his plate closer to him and far away from her. "in an hour ish." he replied before shoving the rest of the pancake in his mouth. "ok greedy. finish eating and let's go." she said grabbing her own pancake causing him to laugh at the irony of the situation.

"ari you don't have to take me there, i can get a ride from achraf or someone else. you need to get rest before your show tomorrow." he wrapped his arms around her. "i'm only gonna be walking a stage, my love. i think i'll be fine." she laughed at his concern. "if it's okay with you, i just don't wanna burden you." he replied, kissing her temple. "you wouldn't be burdening me. i'd rather be with you anyways. now get off of me, and go get dressed." she emphasized and tore his body off of hers.

kylian let out a dramatic groan before running upstairs to get changed, in the meantime aria finished her breakfast and freshened up just in time for him to run downstairs in a nike tech. the car ride was filled with laughter and reminiscing on old times. kylian insisted on driving, and held arias hand the whole way to the airport. they found a place to park aria's car and headed inside together.

"well. i'll see you in about a week, amor." kylian said, turning around to face her. "yeah..." aria said, holding his hand a bit tighter than before. "this is starting to feel like when i moved back to spain all those years ago." aria laughed. "don't remind me, worst years of my life." he said returning her humour. "whys that? you accomplished your lifelong dream in those years, my love." aria furrowed her brows at him. "doesn't mean a whole lot when the two people who rooted for you the whole rooted for you the whole way couldn't be there." he said looking off to the side.

aria put her palm over the left side of his face and redirected his head back to hers. "what matters now is i'll be there to see you win it all again. and i swear i'll be there the whole way. i love you, kylian." aria said placing a kiss on his lips. it was one of the most meaningful ones they had, she knew how important this was to him. just because he accomplished it once already, didn't mean he wasn't dying for it just as much, and she would be with him no matter the outcome. "i love you too;"he smiled at her, "more than you'll ever know." her smile was beaming before it subtly dropped.

"two people.... me, teo, my father. that's three. but you said two?" she questioned. "sorry for ruining the moment, but that had me wondering." she rambled. "still as nosy as ever;" he began to laugh. "your dad visited me during the final. he even saw the hand gesture i did for you. he kept nagging me to come over to argentina to suprise you while you were visiting them." he smiled. "why didn't you?" aria questioned. "didn't know if you even wanted anything to do with me. i took a risk that day when i saw you at matteo's grave. i contemplated just leaving you alone, but something in my heart told me to speak to you." he said, brushing her hair behind her ear. "well i'm glad you did." she smiled.

the sound of his flight being announced seem to take over the moment between them. "we'll speak on this more when you come visit, yeah? i love you so much. be safe. call me everyday. i can't wait to see you. i'll be watching the show. i'm gonna miss you so much." he jumbled before running off. aria couldn't help but laugh. "i love you too!!!" she yelled loud enough for the whole airport to hear. kylian turned his head back to shoot her a smile while running off, which caused him to run over a spot with a wet floor sign and fall over.

still an idiot after all these years.

AUTHORS NOTE,
writers block has been KILLING ME recently
that + last few chapters haven't
been doing to well.

i still love writing this book.
we'll see how these chapters do
and i'll get started on writing new ones.

love u guys so so much <3
be sure to vote, comment and follow,
it means a lot to me!