26.

—    WAKING UP TANGLED IN THE SHEETS beside her naked boyfriend was definitely not on her agenda. well, that wasn't entirely true. having marie listen to the sounds of her headboard slamming all night from the room next to her was not on her agenda. despite being in a 5 star hotel, the rooms could not be thick enough to hide her explicit sounds caused by the man lying next to her.

"what's on your mind?" he said turning over, his sudden movements startled aria. the thought of marie having to use earplugs had aria giggling a bit, she wasn't going to lie. "marie probably heard us last night." aria said, pressing a kiss on his lips. "mmh, you didn't tell me she was also in this hotel." he yawned. "she's in the room right next to us, ky." aria slapped his back causing him to let out a tired laugh. "was just trying to make my girl feel good." he sighed, making aria blush. "i love you." she said as he pulled her leg over him so she was sat straddling over him. the two kissed for a bit, enjoying each others presence. "morning sex?" he looked up and smirked. "no, you freak! i still need to find out what i'm gonna say to marie." aria laughed, pulling herself out of kylian's grasp. he let out a long groan as she walked to the shower. "at least let me get in there with you!" he yelled. "make it quick then, donatello!" she yelled back and turned to see the biggest smile on kylian's face.

after successfully showering (and stopping kylian from doing anything in the shower) she got changed and sprayed a bit of perfume on before heading over to marie's room. she knocked on the door twice and waited for a bit but no answer. this was weird, marie was usually a light sleeper. "marie, open up!!" she banged on the door, still no answer. she waited outside for another 10 minutes before deciding that although it was weird, since marie didn't know her way around doha, maybe she was out exploring or something like that. just as she was about to turn on her heel and walk away she heard that same voice, "hey aria!" marie said. she turned around to be met with marie who seemed chipper. "where were you?" aria said as marie opened the door to her room. "oh, just exploring the city." marie said flopping on the bed with a huge grin. "on your own?" aria questioned. "yep!" marie smiled. strange but, whatever. "sorry about the sounds last night." aria sighed, taking a seat on marie's bed. "what sounds?" marie smiled. now this was getting weird, aria knew that she was loud as hell last night, particularly more than normal because kylian was doing anything and everything to make it a night to remember.

"marie, where were you last night... and this morning?" aria questioned. "uhh, last night i was here and this morning i went out to explore." marie said, her smile broke a little as she realized aria was a little too quick witted to be lied to. "marie, stop lying. we've been in this conversation for like 10 minutes now and you've yet to complain about the sounds of my boyfriend fucking me all night and then when i check on you this morning you're gone." aria let it all out causing marie to be shocked. "okay ew, didn't need to know that. and you're right i wasn't here last night. theo took me out to dinner after the match, we then went back to his hotel. but don't worry, we didn't have sex, we just made out and then i fell asleep in his arms and then he took me out for breakfast this morning." marie confessed, she looked up at aria to see a smile on her face. "he's quick with it!" aria said impressed, "gonna need to pat him on the back next time i see him." aria continued, causing marie to laugh. "i'm surprised you didn't know though, theo told me that kylian told him he should take me out last night." marie looked up at aria. "that dirty little freak! no wonder he wasn't telling me to quiet down." aria thought. "ew, aria!" marie said throwing a pillow at her. "shut up, that's literally gonna be you and theo soon." aria laughed.

france vs tunisia was the next game and the team were on an incredible winning streak so far, the world cup had many shockers up until this point such as saudi beating argentina which aria was not happy about much to kylian and marie's amusement, they always found a way to clown her about it which was followed by aria declaring that argentina would win the world cup and send france and spain both home crying to which kylian and marie would respond that aria was betraying the countries she grew up in but hey, who said it was a crime to support 3 different countries? the conversation marie and aria were currently having about their predictions on the france vs tunisia game was interrupted by a notification from marie's phone. marie didn't think twice before picking up her phone to reply. "who's that?" aria asked, "nobody special." marie insisted, giggling at her phone.