23.

—— ARIA COULD'VE FELL ASLEEP RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

she sat at the airport lounge and analyzed herself. she was wearing a comfy nike tracksuit with her air force 1s, and as for makeup she still did have to watch out for airport paparazzi but really only had the energy to put on mascara and concealer. she was flying first class so she had a little bit more privacy from prying eyes, but paparazzi was crazy, they'd do anything for a photo.

she brought her laptop with her so she caught up on an episode of a show that frida recommend to her while waiting to board her flight. "can i grab you anything while you wait? water, champagne, juice?" a woman said, aria could tell by the uniform that she wore that she was one of the airport staff. "just water please." she smiled at the lady who handed her a bottle of ice cold water. aria grabbed one of the headache pills from her bag and downed it with the water. right as her episode ended, the call for her flight was made. she was apart of the people that got to board her flight early so she found her seat and propped her legs up, hopefully about to relax during this long flight.

those plans were cut short once the sound of a baby wailing came into aria's earshot. she groaned and threw her head into the pillow laid at her side. she thought she was going to be hopeless until she remembered she had brought her headphones with her. she connected the bluetooth and turned on another episode praying that the baby would've stopped crying by the end of it but man this show was amazing, frida had great taste. one episode turned into three which turned into the entire season completed. she yawned as the end credits rolled and figured she may as well catch up on sleep. cabin crew had given her a little self care bag at the beginning of the flight so she found some makeup wipes and began taking off everything on her eyes before pushing the button on the chair her seat that transformed into a bed. she grabbed the sleeping mask from the bag and knocked out.

she woke up and realized that she got about 5 hours of sleep so there was only around an hour and 30 minutes left. she got up and took a quick stretch, it was the model in her. she grabbed face wash from the self care kit and went to the bathroom really quick to wash her face. she dried it off on her sweater, not wanting to use the airport towel for fear it would break her out and then got back in her seat. she wanted to continue her series but remembered frida telling her the second season wouldn't be out until another 6 months, so she settled on watching a movie instead. she watched the lion king for pure nostalgia reasons, she remembered watching it with teo and her mom when she was a kid and it still made her smile to this day.

before she knew it the plane landed, aria felt oddly refreshed but then again she did end up having a 5 hour nap. it was indeed 3pm in doha and kylian couldn't meet her at the airport because he had workouts, medicals and training, so aria ordered an uber to her hotel. today it was just her, marie and bella weren't visiting until later in the world cup so she was all alone for the next 2 weeks. she put on some music before unpacking her luggage, the game was at about 10pm so it would be a long while before she was in her boyfriends arms again. she was smiling just thinking about it, she missed him so much.

even if it had only been 4 days since they last saw eachother, he was her home and she felt lost without him being there by her side.

she finished unpacking about an hour later and she was getting pretty hungry, on a normal day she would've went out to eat with one of the girls but obviously she couldn't do that now and she didn't want to eat dinner at a restaurant alone so she opted to eat at the hotel. she honestly could've ordered room service, but this was a country she never visit before so she wanted to take a stroll around qatar. she found the nearest place to eat at within walking distance and grabbed her headphones then left out the door. walking alone was peaceful, she hadn't really done it since her time in madrid but that was almost 9 whole months ago. a lot happened in those 9 months, she was given a once in a lifetime opportunity, met some amazing women and reconnected with the love of her life, the same man who was gonna preform his heart out tonight because he knows that she'll be up there watching.