12.

— "ITS TOO EARLY FOR ALL THIS."
aria groaned as she tapped on her phone to turn off the alarm clock. she grabbed her phone and after almost being blinded by the brightness, she checked the time.

7:00am

"7:00am on a fucking saturday kylian, are you serious." she grumbled as if the man was in the room to hear her. she got out of bed and rubbed her eyes following it up with a quick stretch, a tip she learned from the models. she got up and turned the light on, needing a moment to adjust before remembering what frida told her a couple days back.

"high fashion modeling is probably the worst job for someone who enjoys sleeping in."

just her luck.

she figured a quick morning shower was the easiest way to get everything done on time. she grabbed her facial cleanser and exfoliator and brought it in the shower with her. she settled for a colder one because she knew that a warm shower would have had her snoozing on set. after a very brief 20 minutes, she stepped out of the shower and applied her serum and moisturizer before getting changed. she chose a comfy tracksuit because it didn't matter what she wore, they'd be putting her in a new piece anyway; and hair and makeup was to be dealt with on set as well.

she did however blow dry her hair quickly to avoid catching a cold, that was the last thing she needed. her uber had just arrived and after giving the man the address, she imagined what the set would be like. around 15 minutes later, she arrived.

"look who it is!" kylian said as soon as she opened the door.

"early bird gets the worm." aria rolled her eyes, making kylian laugh.

"aria, my dear? is that you, darling?" she heard louise's british accent chime through.

"what the hell, you didn't tell me she was here." aria whisper shouted into kylian's ear.

"maybe you need to work on reading contracts before you sign them." kylian whispered back.

"huh?!"

"anyone who models for louise first time sticks with her until at least five appearances with her name next to yours. it was a standard that they call her if they wanted you." kylian said.

aria rolled her eyes and groaned once again, she was starting to get sick of this.

"aria, dear—"

"i'm coming, louise."

after a quick chat with louise on how she was meant to act, pose and look, she was finally sent off to hair and makeup.

"kathy!!! lucy!!!" aria jumped when she saw them.

"our favourite model of all time" lucy said ushering her towards the seat to get her hair done. lucy chose a wavy look as the 3 women caught up with eachother and let eachother know about everything to happen since that night of the premiere.
after about an hour, aria was done hair and makeup and right on cue, jamie knocked on the door.

"hey aria, here you go." jamie said handing her the outfit before running off.

"he's a character." said kathy.