ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

The wall of flesh moved and light fell from around it as it had been covering some sort of rocks that were now glowing soft blue and illuminating the figure
Aurora held in her breath as the black scales came up into view. The dragon, for that's what she guessed it was, turned its body allowing her to see the extend of its size.

It was huge, she more or less calculated it to be as big as the old Vhagar but she wasn't sure. Then, she remembered that apart from Drogon and Balerion, there has only been one other black dragon.

The dragon's crocodile shaped muzzle turned to face her nod her eyes met bright green the same color as her left eye. She knew which one this was and she would be in trouble if she didn't tread carefully.

Aurora froze and just stood as still as she could despite her legs screaming at her to run.

Ж

The dragon stared down at the small two legged creature. He remembered those. Many of their kind had tried to control him and he had happily snapped them up and enjoyed the crushing of their bones between his jaws.

He flared his nostrils to take in its scent and found a curious new smell. The weird shivers that had been going through this body for the past three years stopped as soon as her scent reached him.

Ж

Aurora still stood still but in awe as the huge dragon looked over her. She finally blinked when the tip of his large head touched the top of her head and he inhaled.

This was The Cannibal, the most dangerous dragon in the entire westerosi history. He was a dragon stated to be as large as Balerion the black Dread and was recognised by his black scales and cold green eyes. He was a creature of violent temper that many Targaryens had tried to conquer and failed as he had killed all who entered his cave.

There was also a rumor that he had grown so large due to the smaller dragons and dragon eggs he ate.

Aurora awaited her fate and said her goodbyes to her father mentally, cursing her curiosity.

Ж

Liking the smell of this particular two legged female, the dragon let his throat relax and let out a weird noise as he curled his neck and head around her.

Ж

Aurora's mouth almost fell open when The Cannibal curled his strong neck around her placing his head near her feet. The height of his nose taller than her entire height (though she was growing, now standing at a tall 178 centimetres).