ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

"Rhaenys" the princess leaned back so Aurora could whisper to her "the people will be gathered at the coronation all in one place. All the guards will be there. If you slip away you might be able to"

"What about you?" Rhaenys hissed back.

"Thanatos is already waiting" Aurora smirked.

Aurora pushed Rhaenys forward making her get carried off by the tide of people.

"Ser Erryk, she'll be fine" Aurora said "You go find a ship, leave quickly to DragonStone. Princess Rhaenyra will welcome you"

The man looked at her confused but did so.

Aurora then followed the way Rhaenys had gone just to make sure she could make it.

Ф

Aurora was also led into the room where the High Sept would be coronating the usurper. She lowered her head as the ceremony begun.

It all moved fast along as the High Sept finally placed the old crown on Aegon the II the usurper. Aemond faced the crowd and scanned it when his eyes met hers. He luckily stayed silent about her being there.

Aurora smiled sadly at him and was happily rewarded by a similar smile from the prince. It was small enough that no one else noticed it but Aurora did. She felt warm only to look around and see that Rhaenys had already left.

The crowd cheered as Aegon waved Blackfyre up. There was a loud grumbling and the floor of the coronation room broke apart, the people running away as some were hit by the debris as others were swept away by a red tail. From the dust came the Red Queen, and atop of her, Rhaenys in her dragon riding armour.

The people on the steps where Aegon had been crowned cowered under the large dragon. Alicent stood in front of her son and Aemond pushed Helaena behind him for protection. They flinched as the she dragon opened her mouth and roared. The people were trying to get out of the room as the guards struggled against the tide of people to close the large doors.

Aurora looked back at Aemond one last time before she made her way roughly through the crowd. She weaved her way between the people right as Meleys wedged herself through the doors and out to the open.

"Hey!" a guard tried to push her back inside "Back inside with the rest!"

"Out of my way!" she shouted.

"Aren't you lady Belgrave?" another asked "You're supposed to be in your room"

They tried to grab at her making Aurora lean back dodging them and hitting them. They followed her as she ran away.

Ж

Alicent and Otto looked towards the gates where a commotion was occurring.

"It's Aurora" Aegon told them with a surprised look on his face.

Ж

As more guards came up to Aurora she decided she had had enough.

"Thanatos!" she screamed out.