ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"But the king named princess Rhaenyra..."

"And yet the throne should go to his firstborn son. As has been tradition for centuries" Alicent proclaimed "In case the king's situation fall to the less...fortunate of fates, and Rhaenyra tries to take the Iron Throne, I need my son to have as much support as he needs. You represent your house in the name of your father here. Do we have your support?"

"My lady, I swore to princess Rhaenys Targaryen and to your own husband to stand by the king's rightful heir, princess Rhaenyra Targaryen"

"I feared as such" Alicent sighed and two guards moved to stand at Aurora's sides "Please escort lady Belgrave to her room and keep her there until further orders"

Aurora was escorted out of the room and led to her room as the queen had said.

"What is going on here?" Aemond stalked forward.

"The queen has asked us to retain lady Belgrave in her quarters until she orders otherwise" the guard on the right explained.

"I can take her there" Aemond grabbed Aurora's arm and pulled her to him softly.

"But the queen said..."

"I will take her" the guards nodded hesitantly and let the second prince take her away.

"What did you do this time?" Aemond asked her with a smirk.

"The queen is going to be ruling in place of your father, the king, and she asked me to speak for your brother when she proclaims him as king" Aurora crossed her arms.

"And you didn't" Aemond's said, knowing her answer already.

"No I did not" she walked into her room as he opened her door "Your mother will want you to go look for your brother when he tries to escape"

"Really?" he leant a bit forward "And you are certain of that"

"I'm pretty sure about that Aemond" Aurora also leaned forward "Now then have a good day your highness"

Ж

Aemond stood in front of Aurora's room's door for a bit more, her closeness surprising him nicely.

"Prince Aemond" Criston Cole walked up to the prince "Your queen mother is looking for you"

Ж

Out of the balcony of her room, Aurora could see the guards leading the servants of the palace into the dungeons. Although things were advancing almost the same as in the series, Aemond felt like he was acting differently, and lord Beesbury didn't die so his family would go to support Rhaenyra. Also all she had to do was wait for king Viserys to wake up, as long as Otto Hightower didn't try to do anything to him"

Ж

Rhaenys had rejected Alicent Hightower's request of having DriftMark to stand by the Hightower's side. The lady of DriftMark was relieved her brother was not dead and simply in a deep sleep.

"Guard!" the man guarding her locked door approached "What happened with lady Belgrave?"

"Lady Belgrave has been detained in her room" the guard said shortly.