ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶

Aurora let the people fawn over the baby, who seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much, so she could walk off with her father, a few knights following them as well as prince Aemond.

"It appears there is much you have to tell me tala" he said to her softly (daughter).

"There is" she nodded and waved off Thanatos when the massive dragon lowered their head over them.

"You've been busy haven't you bastard" Brandon rubbed the dragon's nose roughly and then smiled when the dragon huffed "Go on then, get out of here you big lizard"

The large crowd that had gathered outside of the palace covered their eyes and held onto their hats or helmets when the dragon lifted himself off the ground creating large gusts of wind.

"Septa Laris" Aurora called for the old woman who had taught her her whole life "Would you mind taking Drogos to my quarters? Thank you" she placed her arm into her fathers to lead him away "Let's go father"

"First things first, did you really offer our home as a safe place for this prince" Brandon shoved his finger in Aemond's way rather rudely "I mean I don't really have a problem with the princess but him? Are you sure?"

"Yes dad, it's fine" Aurora rolled her eyes at her father's scepticism.

"All right then, if you say so" Brandon waved off most of the knights except for two who followed them as they walked in through the main hall.

The father led his daughter to the council room they used for war meetings leaving the two men to guard the door. Aemond sat himself on one of the chairs around the room and waited for the father and daughter to do the same.

"All right. Give me everything that happened since I left you there" Brandon ignored the prince when he sat down.

And so Aurora did. She started by telling him about the method she had used to keep the prematurely born babe alive moving to the batch of eggs her dragon and Rhaenys' had hatched. Then how she had sent the three brother to go 'kidnap' Helaena and her children and bring them to Dragonstone, having Rhaenyra name her Grand Maester when welcoming them. Then skipping over to how Vaemond had foolishly tried to claim things in front of her and the queen, especially the near death of the queen's second son.

"Wow" Brandon rubbed his face with he palm of his hand as he realised how messy everything was for his only daughter.

"I know" Aurora smiled awkwardly at her father, knowing she was the main reason so many grey hairs were growing on his beard.

Aemond had remained quiet throughout the whole thing, only fixing his eyes on Aurora when she spoke up. She glanced at him realising how much his character had changed in retrospect to his original actions.

"What say you prince Aemond?" Aurora asked him.

"If my sister wishes it, I will bend the knee for her. She is by far a better and more stable choice for the Iron Throne than my brother is" Aemond said.

"Great" Aurora turned to her father with her hands clasped together "Father could you go send a raven to Dragonstone conveying this message?"

"Sure but..." he tried to tell her he wanted more time with her as it had been so long since he had seen his daughter but she interrupted her.