ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Once the she dragon retreated, Rhaenys walked forward in her armour and climbed up her foreleg to place herself on the Red Queen's back.

"Are we not getting a saddle?" Lucerys asked Aurora as the two also made their way to the massive black beast.

"Rhaenys did not have time to grab a saddle and Thanatos does not feel comfortable with one on. I don't believe you would want the dragon who flies us thousands of feet above the ground to feel uncomfortable, lest he decides to leave us hanging" she smirked at his hesitance as she waited for her dragon to lower his head to the ground.

Once he did so she carefully stepped on the larger scales around his neck to pull herself up. Lucerys slipped a few times but he too managed to join her up.

ф

Ж

-Back in King's Landing the day after Helaena left for DraonStone-

"My King" Jason Lannister was let into the Throne Room where the Hand and the Queen were "There have been witnesses that state that a boat was spotted leaving King's Landing the day Queen Helaena and the princes were taken, leaving out to open sea in direction of DragonStone"

Alicent stood straighter as she turned her head to her son, who was sprawled on the Iron Throne, so quickly she nearly got whiplash.

"And?" the prince raised his hand and observed the small trickle of blood that came from a cut he had on the palm of his hand in amusement.

"Aegon!" his mother snapped at him "She is your wife. They are your children! Your blood!"

"Right right" he waved a slow hand at her "Send a ship after them or whatever"

"Aegon..." Otto was interrupted when the guards announced the entry of another.

"Ser Vaemond Velaryon, your Grace" with quick and heavy steps, the dark skinned man strolled into the room, a dark cape covering his figure.

"Your Higness, lord Hand, my lady" he greeted them.

"Ser Lannister we will inform you once the...King, has made his decision" Otto told the man.

With one more bow the man in gold left the room.

"What is it Snake?" Aegon asked, making play of the tittle Vaemond's brother had been given.

"I could not help but overhear lord Lannister your Grace as I passed, and I wanted to offer you my help" the man smirked darkly.

"You would betray your brother, your own people? For what? What do you want?" Alicent asked him.

"My brother abandoned me for that bitch of a wife he has and the bastard child. My people deserve someone better to rule over them"

"And how do we know you would not betray us?" Ottos asked him.

"I would not" the man bent his knee before the throne "If I get the Queen and the princes here, and you help me retake Driftmark from the bastard line, I give you my full service and ships"

"Then go and do as you say. Bring us the King's wife and children and you have our help" Otto said, dismissing him.

Once it was only the three Hightowers, Alicent sighed heavily, the consequences of her actions throughout the years catching up to her and piling on her shoulders as she watched her child doze off with a dangerously tilted wine goblet in one hand and the other hand on his lap.

"Why did we not send Aemond father?" she asked him as she helped her son down from the throne.

"He is not here at the moment, Alicent" that, of course, was only an excuse.

The older man had seen how detached the Targaryen was and how he avoided him and his mother as much as he could.

Ж

Lucerys held onto the black spike before him as they were launched into the clouds.

Thanatos flew quickly, cutting through the damp clouds making his and Aurora's clothes wet. Meleys and Rhaenys had long before went to scout the other way. The young boy shielded his face from the cold by tucking it into his shoulder. As he did so, his sharp eyes spotted a ship down at sea.

"Look!" Aurora glanced down.

The ship was as any other, the only characteristic thing was the sail which held the Velaryon sigil, in green.

"Oh fuck no" Aurora muttered as lowly as she could. She pulled her whistle from under her shirt giving it a harsh blow before with a quick yank on the spike she herself held, she redirected Thanatos' flight into a downward dive.

She could hear the shouts of the men on the ship as they finally caught sight of the huge dragon.

Thanatos levelled and maintained his place with slow steady beats of his wings making the ship move from side to side because of the gusts of wind they produced.

"Vaemond Velaryon! Come out!" Aurora called out.

"Ah, the bastard and the traitor" the man said bravely, yet still keeping all the distance he could away from the dragon "I come with two demands from the King on the Iron Throne. Give us back the Queen Helaena and the children...and send me the head of Lucerys Waters" he sneered at them.

"You demand for us to give you the princess, whom willingly came to us, and also expect the Queen to give you her own child's head? Have you lost your own head?" she asked him "Do you not see the position you are in right now?" she received no answer "Do all your men know how to swim Velaryon? Though dead bodies are not too capable of doing such things"

"You would not be so dishonourable" Vaemond hissed at her, drawing his sword when the black dragon hissed back showcasting his many, many sharp teeth "Come down, bastard, come down and fight me!"

Right as he raised his arms threateningly, something swooped from behind him and a pair of red claws hooked into his arms making the man drop his sword and scream loudly.

"Return to Driftmark before you end belly up. Though I do not guarantee a nice welcome" Aurora sneered at the men on the ship who had frozen up.

She had had the feeling that Vaemond had followed the ship Helaena had been on when Rhaenys received a note from her husband telling her how his brother left with several of his men and ships.

Lucerys held on tight once more as Aurora urged her dragon forward. Decided to give the young boy a fun flight, she leaned forward to the dragon.

"Hold on tight Lucerys" Lucerys held on tight once more as Aurora urged her dragon forward. Decided to give the young boy a fun flight, she leaned forward to the dragon "Show bisa valonqar skorkydoso adere ao kostagon jikagon Thanatos"

Ж

"Show this boy how fast you can go Thanatos" he huffed as he felt his person lean forward and press herself against him.

With an experimental pump of his wings, Thanatos waited for the right gust of wind before he slammed them down, his huge body darting forward like a bullet.

Ж

Meleys and Rhaenys flew ahead of the second dragon when a blur of black passed them. Meleys squawked indignantly and paused mid air making the man she was carrying in her claws cry out when his body swung. Rhaenys looked down shamelessly only to note that the traitor was unconscious now.

"Jikagon Meleys" she ordered her dragon (Go Meleys).

The she dragon also sped up a little bit after adjusting her hold on the man so that she didn't rip his arms out.