ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

Aegon backed away from his mother with a jump when he received a sharp slap from her. His eyes widened and he sobered up for the first time in the last few days. Yet his smile didn't stray from his face.

"So I have not done enough yet have I? I have not sacrificed enough of my life for you to love me as you love Daeron?"

Alicent wasn't able to even speak out and only a scream of annoyance came out of her throat startling the young man who simply looked after her when she exited the room.

Aegon and Otto shared a look before the younger of the two went back to his throne to drown his worries and problems away.

Ж

"My queen" Ser Erryc approached the queen Rhaenyra Targaryen in the Main room of DragonStone where the large map was "A messenger has arrived"

"Let him in" Rhaenyra turned herself to face the door.

A man was let in, but he was not dressed for these parts. He wore thick pelts and a woollen hat over his ears. In his hands he held a rolled up piece of parchment.

He handed it over to Ser Erryc who, in turn, passed it along to the queen.

Rhaenyra unrolled the paper careful not to tear it. The first thing that caught her attention was the stamp at the end of the long letter...

 The first thing that caught her attention was the stamp at the end of the long letter

...A wolf. And underneath it a single phrase.

"𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰"

ф

Ж

-Back in Belgrave estate

"So when can we see this new dragon?" Gregor asked as he and a few others followed behind the lady of the palace, Aemond following behind the group with his hands behind his back.

"You want to see him?" Aurora asked with a smile.

"Of course we do, right men?" they all chorused their agreement to her.

ф

So now there they were, the knights of her father, all mighty men, fawning over the young black and red baby dragon as he swallowed the bits and pieces of meat that were being offered to him by a maid who was also looking at the baby with adoration.

"Oh my" Benfred cooed "What was his name again?"

"Drogos" Aurora said from her place behind the group as she held her arms crossed at her chest.