ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

.҉.҉

Ж

Back inside Dragonstone Rhaenyra looked out of a window as her sister flew off on Dreamfyre, her screams of happiness clear for all to hear made the queen smile.

Her sweet sister had always been a quiet and shy soul, never hurting anyone. She frowned then, remembering the note Aurora had left her.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℜ𝔥𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔶𝔯𝔞 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔶𝔢𝔫,

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶. ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔡𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔞. 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔠𝔯𝔞𝔷𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢.

𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡.

𝔄𝔲𝔯𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔅𝔢𝔩𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢.

ф

Ж

It was the afternoon when the watchmen alerted Brandon Belgrave of the approaching dragon.

He and his knights waited with bated breaths as large Vhagar landed on a hill near the palace and the prince she was carrying climbed down from her.

"Hail, Ser Belgrave" the young prince saluted them.

"Prince Aemond. What brings you all the way over here?" Brandon crossed his arms over his chest as he glared down at the Targaryen prince.

Aemond would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by Aurora's father. The man was many heads taller than him and he had to tilt his head up to look up at his eyes.

As mentioned previously, Brandon Belgrave stood at a little over 2m tall (6.5 feet for Americans) while the silver haired prince was about 182cm (5.9 feet).

"Aurora Belgrave has managed to get my sister, the queen, out of King's Landing and sent to Dragonstone alongside my niece and nephews, the heir to my brother. She once spoke with her and myself stating that if we ever got the chance to leave the palace we would be welcomed here. With you" he said.

Brandon didn't want to believe him but he knew his daughter better than that.

"Stand down men" he ordered the knights who had their hands at the ready on the hilts of their swords "You may come in prince Aemond, and do excuse us if there is no room ready yet for you"

Aemond begrudgingly followed behind the man sensing the heated stares from the men all around him as they led him inside. He left Vhagar outside knowing that they would have to be used to having a large dragon there due to Thanatos.

ф

Ж

They were almost there, the land had appeared below them not too long ago as Thanatos flew more inland.

"We're almost there Drogos, be patiente" she said to the small baby dragon who was getting nervous.

He had tried jumping off Thanatos a few time but luckily the larger dragon's back was big enough for Aurora to stand and catch him before he did so.

From afar she recognised the dark form of old Vhagar as they got closer to their home.

"Gīda ilagon thanatos. Ziry's sȳz, ziry's okay" she patted the neck beneath her to calm the beggining of a growl forming in the dragon, the rumbling of it vibrating under her (Calm down Thanatos. It's fine, she's okay).

He moaned back at her in protest before directing them away from where the she dragon was resting.

With his usual flourish he landed catching the attention of the inhabitants of the estate.

Ж

"My lord, she's here" Brandon and his men turned to the maid who had rushed inside, out of breath, before they themselves ran out leaving the poor woman to catch her breath a little before following them back out.

Aemond blinked in frozen stupor at how they had just left him alone there.

Ж

"Rori!""My lady!""Miss Rori" a number of shouts reached her ears just as she got off Thanatos and she turned around to be met by her father's crushing hug.

After her father had released her the knights took their turns ruffling her hair and punching her arm before turning her to the maids who fussed over her.

"Hello everyone, I'm back" she smiled.

"Oh i've missed you my little girl" Brandon took her back from the people to bring her back into his suffocating embrace.

"I'm not little anymore kepa" she said as best as she could with her sheeks being pressed up against his chest (father).

"Sure you are"

Her old Septa walked up to her and inspected her up and down.

"What have they been feeding you? Nothing?" she asked in an offended tone.

"That's what I'm saying" the maids, cooks and the Septa continued to discuss her new menu regimen when Aurora cleared her throat.

"I have a few things I wish to inform you all off" the y waited for her to continue in silence. She spotted the prince Aemond in the crowd before she continued "The new princess Visenya is healthy and well" the people cheered at the news of another princess.

"And she is named after my daughter" her father boasted.

"All right, all right..." they quieted down once more "I have been given a great honor by the queen, from this day forth, and once the usurper is taken from the Iron Throne to give it back to the true heir, Rhaenyra Targaryen, I will be considered the Grand Maester for the queen and the Crown"

Everyone cheered. A Grand Maester usually had to train for many years before they managed to reach that tittle. And for a woman to have done so in such little time was nothing short of extraordinary.

A short snort interrupted them and Aurora rubbed the back of her head sheepishly while reaching into her bag with the other.

"Also, we have another mouth to feed" the baby black dragon turned to being the centre of attention as he was brought out.

Aurora let the people fawn over the baby, who seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much, so she could walk off with her father, a few knights following them as well as prince Aemond.

"It appears there is much you have to tell me tala" he said to her softly (daughter).

"There is" she nodded and waved off Thanatos when the massive dragon lowered their head over them.

"You've been busy haven't you bastard" Brandon rubbed the dragon's nose roughly and then smiled when the dragon huffed "Go on then, get out of here you big lizard"

The large crowd that had gathered outside of the palace covered their eyes and held onto their hats or helmets when the dragon lifted himself off the ground creating large gusts of wind.

"Septa Laris" Aurora called for the old woman who had taught her her whole life "Would you mind taking Drogos to my quarters? Thank you" she placed her arm into her fathers to lead him away "Let's go father"