ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

Ж

Rhaenyra smiled when she was in the air with the rest of her family on Syrax and laughed when she heard the men she despised so much scream like little girls when the dragons they had been assigned to took off.

ф

Ж

Brandon Belgrave received several letters the same morning of the end of the war. Most were of the victory their side had managed to procure, but the ones that had stuck in his mind as he led and envoy to Kings Landing followed by two large dragons, were about a young lord trying to win over his daughter.

"Lord Cregan Stark, huh?" he remembered the name now engraved in his head "I'll be seeing you soon enough"

Ж

On Thanatos, Cregan felt a chill run down his back making him shiver. But he shook it off as the cold wind flowing against the warmth of his body as they flew steadily to Dragonstone, and then, Kings Landing.

Ж

Alicent sat at the edge of her bed thinking.

1 day ago...

'Alicent had locked herself in her room despite the maids' best attempts to have her open the door.

That night, as she ignored the pinching pain in her stomach, a groan had startled her. It was very soft, almost inaudible, but the room was even more silent so the woman had heard it correctly.

By some magic, Viserys, the man that had been confined to his bed since before Aegon's crowing, had woken up.'

Alicent looked down at her husband's pale face. He had to be fed watered down foods since he was never fully awake.

When he had woken up she had decided to let the maids back into the room. She was still depressed, but she maintained a new steady routine. She woke up, fed Viserys his breakfast and read, then fed him his lunch and tried to knit, then fed him dinner and ate herself a little bit.

She had to tell a few of the maesters that the king had indeed been alive this whole time only so they could help the man 'go to the bathroom' when he had to. She was sure that by now everyone in Kings Landing knew that the king was alive and they would be asking for her to step down, but they were too worried with the results of the war.

ф

Ж

The dragons were fast, their riders not caring for the extra people they carried. Rhaenys had been tasked with grabbing princess Visenya to take to Kings Landing since her dragon was the fastest of them all.

Once they all knew the little princess was secured they redirected their dragons to Kings Landing as they had planned.

Rhaenyra led them at a pace that had them rest only a bit so the trip would only be one or two days. The riders themselves didn't care since they were used to it, but Aurora nearly threw Cregan off her dragon when he started to complain that his tailbone hurt.

"Shut up will you!?" she even screamed at him once making the man complain even louder.

The prisoners knew better than to complain even when a few fainted. Thanatos had no regard for his passengers and flew high through cold clouds which brought refreshment to Aurora and the northern lord, who was more used to the colder temperatures, and brought colds onto the other lords.

ф

Luckily for the previous lords, the dragons were quick and energetic. They got to Kings Landing the morning of the second day.

When Kings Landing saw the thunder of dragons flying over their waters, the bells were rung loudly. The people gatheres around the dragons as they landed, farther away from the three largest of them all.

They all dismounted only to have knights come forward and take the prisoners. But they weren't white capes.

"Kepa!" Aurora ran into a huge man standing in front of the men and wrapped him in her arms as far as she could (father).

"Tala!" Brandon answered her cry and hug with enthusiasm.

"Auntie!" two voices sounded, growing closer by the second as Jaehaerys and Jaehaera attacked the woman from behind in their own hugs.

"Issa riñnyke! Nyke ivestretan ao nyke would sagon arlī aderī!" she started muttering in uninterrupted valyrian (My kids! I told you I would be back soon!).

Ж

Alicent wacthed in a panic when Rhaenyra arrived safely at Kings Landing with all of her dragons. Lord Belgrave had arrived there a day prior but had made no attempts of anything.

Viserys was growing stronger by the day and Alicent considered fleeing. She chased the idea from her mind seeing as she didn't think she would be able to escape and, deep down, she knew she deserved whatever happened to her.

Ж

The people that had travelled there with her smiled at the welcome the woman received. The two kids retreated from their adopted aunt and looked at the others. Deciding everyone deserved a warm welcome, Jaehaera ran at the queen and hugged her legs.

There was a moment of silence before Rhaenyra bent down and picked the girl up into her arms eliciting cheers from the people who had accepted some time ago that Rhaenyra was the true queen.

Helaena walked forward with Barran clasping her hand gently and also hugged Aurora. Our protagonist smiled when she saw Aemond stuck like glue to her maid Bayla's side even when he went to shake her hand.

His childish crush on her seemed to have vanished after spending time with the caramel skinned woman and Aurora could not be more happy.

Once all the welcomes and hugs and kisses were done, Rhaenyra led everyone to the throne room. The guards happily opened the gates for her after Ser Erryk knocked his brother out when the man came out protesting.

There was another short silence when the queen brushed the tips of her fingers over the cold metal of the Iron Throne until she sat down comfortably on it, making a wave of clapping and cheering explode from her allies.

Aurora went to the queen's right side and let the chain Rhaenyra had gifted her be visible on top of her dirty armour. Then the queen motioned for her husband, prince Daemon, and aunt, princess Rhaenys. The man stood at his wife's left and the woman joined Aurora.

The lords from the different houses ordered themselves on either side of the throne room before Rhaenyra begun her first claim.

"I, Rhaenyra Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm welcome you all and thank you for your help and friendship" she received smiles from everyone and it took all of her being to not cry as she saw how much support she had "We have many matters to discuss but one is unprecedented. Bring in the prisoners"