ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

Ж

"How much longer to DwagonStone?" the young Jaehaera asked Ser Barron.

"Just a few days more kid" the knight rubbed the young kid's long pale hair.

"Thank you sers for helping us out" Helaena muttered.

She bounced young Maelor on her knee as the kid begun to fall asleep.

"Of course princess" Ambrose said with a smile.

Ж

"How did the treaty with Ser Borros go Aemond?" Otto Hightower asked his grandchild as the prince stood in front of the council with his hands behind his back.

"He rejected our offer lord, Hand" Aemond said shortly.

"What!?" Otto raised his voice surprising all the lords in the room.

Ф

"How could he have rejected the offer?" Tyland Lannister demanded to know "We offered him a marriage arrangement with the brother of the king so he could be assured an heir of royal blood, and your son has the largest dragon in the Seven Kingdoms. What kind of fool,would reject us?"

"He is not the one who has a largest dragon anymore. Let us not forget lady Belgrave now rides the Cannibal, and she appears to have bent the knee to Rhaenyra Targaryen" another lord said pensively.

Alicent picked at her fingers under the table out of sight making them bloody and raw as she was used to doing when she was younger. How did it all turn so wrong?

Ж

Aemond paced back and forth outside King's Landing while Vhagar lounged around lazily.

"Aurora must have been the one to take Helaena and the kids away" he muttered to himself.

He looked up at the sky as if waiting to see the large black dragon coming to Kings Landing for him next.

Ж

Aurora stood near the small baby named after her and the previous queen as the child suckled on the thin tube she was slowly pouring fresh milk from. The girl was growing quickly, the scales on her body still remained but they could be hidden by her clothes when she grew up.

Luckily it only made others think the child was more of the blood of the dragon seeing as little Visenya had survived the difficult birth while keeping certain dragonish attributes. The people who did whisper and comment against the child since they were afraid of something they had never seen before on a baby, were quickly shot down by the Targaryen women and the loyal subjects, if Daemon didn't get to them first.

"Lady Belgrave"

"My queen" she stood, slowly taking the feeding tube out of the baby's mouth gently as she stood to bow her head to the queen "What can I do for you?"

"You have done so much for my family lady Belgrave- the queen spoke up "Is there truly nothing more I can do for you?

"I would like to be allowed to go fly with my dragon if that is alright, your grace.

"Of course. I'll have to ask the maids to keep watch over Visenya but I wish to have sometime with my child as well. So please enjoy your day lady Belgrave- Rhaenyra said with a smile.