ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫

Aegon would have been attractive if his hair weren't as greasy as he was keeping it and his face hadn't clear marks of inhbrietion. His eyes were droopy and shadowed by purple marks beneath them. His mouth was dry and Aurora could tell his body was looking for another cup of wine at the moment.

Aemond had grown as well as the series portrayed him to. He was not that much taller than her but that in itself was an accomplishment. His hair was long and as pale as the other three's and it grew longer than her own. His face was a mix of sharp angles. His jaw, his nose...One of his eyes was covered by the black eyepatch everyone knew. All three of the royal children had eyes a lighter blue rather than purple like the rest of the Targaryens but that was expected.

Helaena silently motioned to the door they had stopped at and smiled at her gesturing quickly to another door near Aurora's new room which must've been hers.

"Thank you your highness" Aurora gave the princess nod the two princes a curtsy before pushing her way into her room.

"Alright" Aurora clapped her hands together as she looked around her room.

"Oh, it's nice" she twirled once in the spacious room before looking out the ivy covered terrace in it

"My lady" someone knocked on the door of her room and her handmaiden Bayla came in "Your bags"

Behind her were a few more servants holding several bags of either clothes or books. They placed them on the floor and left without giving Aurora time enough to thank them.

"Bayla could you hand me my 'Herbs and Remedies' book please?" she caught the book given to her and placed it on the table in the room.

She opened the weathered book, the old pages creaking slightly. She flipped pst the useless herbs she knew were useless and skipped to the last parts where she had jotted down her own notes.

"I should start by trying to stop the infection" she muttered to herself.

She immediately begun studying of ways to help the king last a little longer. There was another knock on the door and Bayla opened it for her. It was Otto Hightower.

"Lady Belgrave" he kept his hands behind his back as he addressed her "The king's medical appointment is now and he hoped you could help"

"Of course Lord Hand"

He led her to the king's quarters where a group of doctors was surrounding the frail looking man.

"Ah, lady Belgrave" the king turned his head to her letting her see a golden mask over the decaying side of his face "I do hope my state does not bother you much"