𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Ж

The people who had not met Aurora Belgrave had been most confused at his statement but finally stopped nagging him as he was very stubborn.

Imagine their fear when they saw a dragon larger than Winterfell and their town land making the ground tremble beneath them. Now imagine their absolute shock when a young lady hopped off the dragon's neck, patting the other two fondly and started to walk over to their wide open gates.

Many men rushed to find their weapons but were bowled over when their lord and king ran past them.

Lord Cregan Stark, the man who had so vehemently refused to get married or even dance with a woman, picked the stranger up by her waist to twirl her around and then kissed her!

Ж

Aurora was out of breath before Cregan even lowered her down to him from the turns he made with her in his arms. She let him pull her closer to himself and place their lips together hard. She smiled into the kiss and put her hand behind his neck into his long hair to pull him as close as they could go.

He parted her mouth and deepened the kiss, not acknowledging the dragons (who were sulking and glaring at him), nor his people as they watched the couple act so fondly with each other.

ф Year 143 AC (34 Years Old)

Brandon Belgrave knelt down to look under his table, searching for something, or someone.

From behind the door he had just opened burst two children that jumped onto his back.

"Aaaagh!" the man screamed as his two grandchildren jumped him.

"We got you! We got you!" Jonnel and Allara Stark danced around their grandfather happily while they took their spoils. The small golden tokens in the man's pockets.

"Yes you did!" Mysaria came into the room in her usual white dress and her hands on her hips "Now go outside with your cousins"

"Their going to kill me one day" the aging man complained as the woman helped him up and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Oh you love them" she said as they too exited to where the rest of the family was.

Ж

It had been 14 years since the war, 10 since Aurora's wedding to Cregan Stark, a ceremony that had tied two very powerful houses together. Not one year later Aurora had given birth to twins. Troublemakers as they were, they were beloved by all.

I didn't really want her to follow the whole 'I found my love now I feel the need to have children', but Aurora is still a strong woman and has accomplished more than other men (in this book), so I'll let her have this.

They were physically complete opposites which was quite rare for twins. Jonnel had inherited his father's dark hair and the old Valyrian purple eyes while Allara still had the famous Targaryen silver hair but her father's darker eyes. Although Aurora insisted one of them was green like her own, no one else saw it.

Jonnel had claimed one of the new dragons as his own which he had named Morgul like the unclaimed wild dragon that had disappeared not too long ago. The dragon was fully white and had red eyes, a strange contrast of colours that frightened most that looked upon him.

Allara had claimed both Drogos and Embar, the two dragons having favoured the little girl, since her younger times, over her mother Aurora. Luckily her brother had not been jealous and instead encouraged her to learn to ride them both.

And despite Aurora's protests, Rhaenyra had decided to marry her son, Jonnel to princess Alyssa Targaryen. But Aurora couldn't go against the queen (if she wanted to she could), and the two kids really liked each other so she allowed it. But their daughter had insisted she didn't want to marry and so she wouldn't be forced to do so unless she chose her partner.

At the same time Aurora had written everything that had happened since she landed in the Game of Thrones World so historia would be properly recorded this time and not have any misleads like the people who told Targaryen historia did in the future.

They were all joined together for a family supper. Rhaenyra had taken a few days off from the crown's duties to spend some time with her children and grandchildren.

At the table were Queen Rhaenyra with her husband Daemon and princess Rhaenys with her husband Corlys Velaryon.

Lord Belgrave and Mysaria were also there with the other older adults.

Princes Jacaerys and Lucerys were there with Baela and Rhaena, as well as princess Alyssa and Viserys, Rhaena's child with Lucerys.

Prince Aemond was there with Bayla, his wife, and their five children; Missandei, Allyria, Alester, Brandon and Ben. They had been very busy. And so had Dreamfyre and the wild dragon Grey Ghost had paid the she dragon a visit once leading to three of the five dragons that the kids had claimed. The other two were from unknown clutches.

Despite the tensions between princes Lucerys, Jacaerys and Aemond, their kids remained very close. And, as was the tradition of the Targaryens, queen Rhaenyra married one of Aemond's daughters to prince Viserys.

Princess Helaena and Barran were there with their children as well; Jaehaera, Jaehaerys and Maelor. Barran loved the children as his own and did not mind not having any biological of his own.

Aegon the III and Joffrey were handling a 15 year old Visenya who kept trying to sneak away to fly with Wildfyre. The princess was as hot tempered as her dragon was, but she was also the most capable fighter many had seen since her father, prince Daemon.

Joffrey had married one of Lord Borros' daughters and had to sadly leave his beloved behind with their son but he was happy to be with his family.

Aegon the III had been engaged and married to Jaehaera the moment they turned 17, but this time around in the storyline they could not be happier.

The dragons could be seen for miles dancing in the sky, weaving and flying alongside each other.

"A Dance of Dragons" Aurora and Helaena whispered simultaneously as they held onto each other's hands in a hug. Rhaenys, Baela and Rhaena joined them as well as Rhaenyra. And then the others steadily did so, only to watch the dragons do the very thing their extinction was named for.

This was a true Dance of the Dragons