ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Are you worried for the boys Rhaenys?" Aurora asked.

"Yes" the princess admitted as she took the arm pad Aurora gave her "Lucerys might be a dragon rider and have the blood of the dragon but he rides Arrax, one of the youngest and smallest dragons. He, at least, might need your dragon's support. It is not my place to judge our prince, but he is also young and not as an experienced flier"

"You know all you had to do was ask Rhaenys" Aurora locked Rhaenys' flying armour in place with the sharp noise of the metal clicking together resonating throughout the room.

Lucerys nd Jacaerys waited outside DragonStone's place with their dragon at their sides for princess Rhaenys.
The woman soon came, riding Meleys towards them. The two younger dragons, Arrax and Vermax, made small fearing noises when the new large black addition stomped behind the she dragon. The red and black dragons exchanged a few gentle nudges as the princess of DriftMark spoke up to her grandchildren.

"Thanatos will be coming with one of you today. Lucerys" she nodded her head at him.

"Why grandmother?" the younger boy asked out of curiosity.

"We do not yet known if the Otto Hightower or the usurper, Aegon, have contacted the lords and if they had, the first they would go for would be lord Borros, seeing as Storm's End is the closer destination of the three. He will not harm you or allow any other type of harm to befall upon you, such has lady Belgrave asked of him"

The young prince, not wanting to go against his grandmother's orders, climbed onto his smaller green dragon like his brother did.
Lucerys looked down as the black dragon followed them from beneath, his shadow covering most of the sea below him.

Ж

Not a few seconds later all of DragonStone heard the screeches of dragons as four flying shapes made their ways out of the island and to their respective destinations.
Rhaenyra and Aurora watched from besides baby Visenya as the huge shape of Thanatos disappeared into the clouds behind the small Arrax.

Daemon must be waking up old Vermithor right about now.

"I know I have said this many times lady Belgrave" the queen did not turn her head as she spoke to the other woman in the room "But thank you. You have done much for our cause"

"It's not so much your cause as it is mine" Aurora thought "Of course you grace"

"You could have taken my throne" Rhaenyra didn't stop there "You have the largest dragon seen in the Seven Kingdoms since Balerion the black, and twice as fierce which also indicates you have old Valyrian blood. Though you are not Targaryen, you could have disputed any argument about the blood that ties you to us and you would have been made a possible successor, even before my own son was born. You also apear to have not only your father's support, but the Velaryon on your side" Rhaenyra finally faced the young woman "Lord Corlys told me that part of why he lent us his men and ships was due to then life debt he owed you, and you and your father's friendship to DriftMark. You had, and still have, all of that now yet you have not once mentioned the desire to do so"

There was a tense moment of silence as Aurora ignored the princess' eyes on her back and kept letting a steady stream of milk, recently milked from a cow, down baby Visenya's feeding tube making the small babe chug it down greedily.

"My father taught me that a Belgrave does not forget their vows, much like the Stark were" Aurora pulled the milk from the tube to stop feeding the princess "And I swore yet another oath to lady Rhaenys that I would follow whom ever she and the Sea Snake dreamed worthy of the crown. It was you your highness"

Ж

Rhaenyra stared at the girl. She had always been the brightest child, even when she had been much younger. The trends and inventions she made for her people spread like wildfyre to all the corners of the Seven Kingdoms the moment they came out. Her father was also a formidable man, with a sizeable army of strong headed men that would do anything for their lord and lady.

Rhaenyra almost let out a visible shudder as she imagined a different truth were Aurora could have taken her crown, throne and kingdom easily. The blood of dragons bathing the sky as her large dread stood behind her on the Iron Throne. She was truly glad they would not be on opposing sides if it came to a full war.

"You highness" Aurora interrupted her thoughts "I swear to you I have no desire to take the throne from you, or your children. Aegon is a weak ruler, he did not even want to take the king's place from the begging, but his mother and grandsire forced the task upon a boy far too young to be considered a true man by those other than proud men. I admit I would have liked to have seen princess Rhaenys Targaryen on the throne before your father, her brother, but things are as they are and you are now who I wish to see seated on the Iron Throne"

"I find your words comforting lady Belgrave" Rhaenyra let her shoulders drop subtly as she found herself relaxing "Do you wish for anything?" Rhaneyra raised her hand to stop Aurora from speaking "Other than the pardoning of my younger brother and sister"

"I do want to do one thing, your grace" Aurora smirked as she thought it time to bring a friend to DragonStone.

Ж

Prince Lucerys arrived at Storm's End by that afternoon when the sky begun to get covered by grey dark clouds which clustered together. He turned hesitantly to the large dragon flying breath him and Arrax.

Ж

"Thanatos! Land" the boys voice was weak and trembling but Thanatos obeyed.

He would get lots of treats from his partner later on when they were together once more so he was doing n what she had wanted albeit rather carelessly.

Ж

Arrax landed inside Storm's End's patio and the guards inside moved away as the massive black dragon passed over them and landed roughly on the land besides it.

"I am Lucerys Velaryon. I am here to bring lord Borros a message from the queen" After realising what was going on, they escorted prince Lucerys Velaryon into the throne hall of Storm's End where Borros Baratheon awaited on his throne, all his a]daughters besides him.

"Prince Lucerys Velaryon" the man said. In one corner of the room Lucerys spotted his uncle Aemond standing to the side with one of the lord's daughters "Son of princess Rhaenyra Targaryen"

"Lord Borros" the young boy swallowed thickly but decomposed himself, standing straight "I bring you a message from my mother, the queen"

Ж

"Come back home as soon as you're done tala" lord Brandon Belgrave brought his daughter in for another of his famous hugs as he and his men were about to return back home to rlly their forces (daughter).

"Of course kepa" Aurora returned lovingly (father).

"Oh the princess'll miss us" one of Aurora's closer knight friends ruffled her hair making her bat at it.

"Leave you heathens" she said dramatically as they boarded the boat.

"Bu bye" they called out "Don't be a stranger!"

They were gone in a few minutes, the last of their hands goodbye disappearing into the fog.