ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Ж

The rest of the visit Alicent remained seating on the sofa across from her own husband with her head leaned on top of her hands which were clasped on her knees.
Aemond kept his eyes on Aurora as she worked. Her hands worked fast and she did twice the job most maesters would usually do on his father.

Her hair was getting into her face until he walked forward and held it up for her. Alicent threw her son a lot but said nothing.

"There's a clasp for my hair in my satchel" she muttered as she remained concentrated in her work.

He reached into the bag she had hung from the chair and luckily it was empty enough so that he found the golden hair ornament easily. He pulled it out and took all the hair he could out of her face.

Ж

Aurora waited for Aemond to completely pick her hair up and then went to finish her work on the wounds. She stood and, as always, gave Alicent a few remedies. The queen thanked her and Aemond led her out of the room.

"It is impressive what you do" Aemond told Aurora.

"Thank you" Aurora smiled at the compliment.

The people in this world had grown on her. All she had to do was change a few points in the storyline for it to not kill an entire line of family.

Ф

"So how was the king today my lady" Bayla asked her lady as Aurora wrote away in her medicine book on the desk in her room.

"He's getting so much better. His wounds are closing up fast" Aurora said.

"I am glad my lady" Bayla told her as she left the room.

Aurora heard a small shriek and turned to look out of the balcony right when her falcon landed on the stone.

She took the note out of its leather pocket and unrolled it carefully. The falcon nipped her finger for attention.

"Tercell stop" she stroked his chest feathers to make him stop and pulled a piece of dry meat out of her finished plate she had had for supper.

Aurora threw it up into the air making the bird of prey throw himself for it before she read the letter.

'𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒜𝓊𝓇𝑜𝓇𝒶,

𝒞𝑜𝓇𝓁𝓎𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔'𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔.