Sleepy Bird

Category: Fluff:)

***

It had been 53 hours since the Boy Wonder had slept. He desperately wanted to curl up into a ball and drift into a deep sleep. His eyes began to flutter behind his shades.

Superboy stood up. "This is boring."

"What do you suggest we watch? Your favourite show - Static?" Artemis said sarcastically.

Robin didn't care what they watched, as long as it wasn't loud.

"Let's watch a horror!" Wally smiled.

Of course he would suggest that. Of course they would all agree.

Robin knew it was going to be a long night.

***

After refusing to fall asleep for what felt like hours, exhaustion overtook. Robin closed his eyelids. The pillow seemed much more softer than before. The blanket felt much warmer. He curled up against his bestfriend and fell asleep faster than the Flash can run.

***

The credits finally ended. Most of the teenagers were hiding behind pillows.
"I won't sleep for a week." Megan gulped.

Wally laughed, "I know someone who will."

All of their eyes looked at the tiny boy curled up in the couch.

"I sometimes forget that he is just a child." Kaldur commented.

His tiny body on the large couch brought attention to the fact that the Boy Wonder was just a boy.

Wally didn't want to move.

"Aw! He's so cute!" Megan smiled.

"Okay guys, let the kid sleep." Artemis moaned and left the room.

Wally West was the last to leave. He covered the youngest member with another blanket. He took one last look at the sleeping bird and turned off the light.

"Sleep tight Rob."