Baby You're Perfect

Categories: Fluff/Birdflash

A/N: I was sat in college doing nothing. One Direction came on and somehow inspired this :L

***

Dick got into the shower. The hot water pounded against his back as he squirted shampoo into his palm. Then he opened his mouth, thinking everyone was out.

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms," he washed his hair, "and if you like having secret little rendezvous!"

He continued to sing his heart out to his new favourite song. All the while his boyfriend was stood outside, recording the entire thing. Wally was so glad he decided against going to the beach. This was way better.

The teenager's bare feet hit the bathroom tiles. They pattered against them. A smile appeared on Wally's face as he realised he was getting out. He held up his phone. He couldn't wait to see Dick's face. The door opened. And the speedster caught it all.

"H-how long have to been there?" His voice was high pitched. Was his secret life of a directioner over?

Then he noticed the phone. Wally had been recording the whole thing. He staggered back. He caught the water beneath his feet and slipped. He landed right on his bottom. The ginger thought this was hilarious and fell on the floor with laughter.

Dick stood up, steam coming out of his ears. The worst possible thing happened. The towel around his waist untied and fell to his ankles. Wally immediately switched his phone off and his face dropped.

Not good, Wally bit his lip.

If this was a few months ago, Dick would have never spoken to Wally again. He wouldn't have even looked at him. But he had the perfect revenge.

He pulled up his towel and leaned over to him. He whispered into Wally's ear.

The ginger's jaw dropped. Was he serious?

"Okay," he spoke, "no one will ever see this video."

Dick smiled happily. "Good."

A few months ago, he caught Wally singing in the shower. But he wasn't a directioner. He was a secret belieber. He had been since 2009.

Wally shook his head. The chances of him still having that video were slim, but there was no way he was taking that chance.

He smiled adoringly at his boyfriend and held up his arm. Dick grabbed it and pulled him up.

"They'll be back soon," Dick said. "We should get ready."

***

A/N: Here's the song: