How To Get Kicked Out Of Walmart

Category: Friendship

A/N: I've never done one of these before but it looked fun! I hope you like it:)

***

Connor had no idea what he was doing. But Robin and Wally promised it would be exciting. 'Come with us' they said, 'it will be fun' they said. Sitting in a room at the back of Walmart being scolded by the manager was not fun.

***

1. Hide in the clothes rack and shout things to the customers.

Robin cackled. He saw his first pray. It was an elderly woman. As she stood in front of the clothes, Robin shouted.
"Pick me!" His voice was high pitched.
The woman looked around then continued looking.
"Pick me!" he repeated.
She jumped back, "They're back!"

He shouted again, "Pick me!"

The woman screamed manically. She covered her face with her hands and ran away. Everyone's heads turned to her with astonishment. No one was sure what just happened. Wally was in stiches, however, Connor just stood there, not knowing how to react.

Usually, Robin would have gone with the normal 'pick me' gag. He changed his mind. This particular woman had barged him earlier. So, he decided to do the cruelest thing ever. She pulled out a dress. Instead of speaking, he merely made a borking noise. Obviously, Wally found it hilarious. She didn't react at first, then she pulled out a shirt. He did the exact same thing. This time, the woman looked around. The next time he did it, the woman put the shirt back and began to weep.

"I'm so fat!" she cried and ran off.

Robin didn't feel guilty in the slightest.

2. "I've lost my mommy."

It was Wally's turn and Robin wanted to make him look ridiculous. As he explained, the speedster seemed more than willing to do it.

Wally casually walked over to the middle of the store and stared screaming. Screaming that he had 'lost his mommy'. Robin had to give it to him, that guy could act.

He got hysterical. His tears formed a little puddle. When someone tried to approach him, he screamed louder. People would try to help, try to talk to him, but he would just cry harder.

After 5 minutes of relentless screaming and crying, a security guard emerged from the growing crowd. That was his cue. He immediately stopped crying and ran off.

3. Bark at customers.

Connor did not want to do this. He felt like an idiot. He had no idea how Wally did his stunt.

He just stood there by the vegtables at first getting strange glances. Robin and Wally watched not knowing if he would actually do it. They stared at him, hoping to catch his eye.

Finally. He barked. Only a few people noticed at first. They turned their heads and gave him a dirty look. So, he did it again. This time louder. This time more people looked. Connor's face was redder than a tomato. He was stiff and stood up straight, which made it funnier. It was a good job the boys stood away from him. Their laughter would have ruined it.

Connor Kent continued to bark at customers. But, once again, their fun was ruined by the angry looking security guard. They ran like their lives depended on it because it probably did. If they got caught. Batman would kill them.

4. Steal. Steal. Steal.

This was defiantly one for the ninja. See how many things you can steal without getting caught.

It wasn't fun at first. Robin slipped small things in his jacket like sweets and DVD's. The real fun started when his pockets were full. He had to start putting things down his hoody. He played safe. Safe was boring. The bird walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a liter of milk. People noticed this time. Most of them gasped and gawked. They whispered and stared. After all, he was walking round with milk sticking out of his jacket. It was pretty noticeable.

It had been more than 10 minutes. He started to want to get caught. So, yet again, Robin walked over to the sweet aisle. This time he grabbed handfuls of sweets. They filled his jacket. It was so full, they were falling out of the bottom. Eventually, the angry security guard found the ninja. Robin stopped dead in his tracks. He pulled out every item in his pockets then, shook it. Everything. I mean everything. Fell out. The milk splattered all over the floor. Piles of sweets, CD's, socks, eggs and veg surrounded him.

He sighed with relief, "That was getting heavy."

The security guard roared. He called for back up. Was that really necessary? Yes. Yes it was. Robin ran. He ran faster than KF. Once he was out of sight, he jumped in one of the clothes racks. It was amazing how no one said a word as he ran past. They probably didn't know what to do. Robin jumped out.

"Thanks." he told the customers.

They stared at him as he ran off to find his friends.

5. Don't get caught.

This was one for all of them. Every time they went down an aisle, they had to turn back. Down nearly every one was a security guard.

They found themselves in the boys restroom. Luckily, they were alone.
"Should we split up?" Wally asked.
"Don't you dare!" Robin told him.
In other words, Wally wanted to speed out of there.

"Maybe I can put you on my back!" he suggested.

Robin immediately shot down the idea. "Doubt you can carry Supey."

Connor glared at the door. "Someone's coming."

The speedster sighed, "Looks like you're losing this one, Con!"

Before anyone could speak or react. Wally lifted Robin up and ran out, leaving Connor. Alone. The man that walked in was of course, the purple faced-angry-large-smelly security guard. Nope. He was not happy at all. Neither was Connor Kent.

***

Connor did not want to get Clark involved. He was the last person he wanted there. He decided the best person would be Black Canary. So, the manager called Dinah.

When she arrived. She apogised for what the boys did, paid for what Robin damaged and marched Connor out of the car.

He slumped into the back of the car. He was met by Wally's and Robin's grinning faces.

Dinah sighed, "They're going to kill you. You know that, right?"

"We know." they said in sync.